Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i decide if i wanna live or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
I am at a crossroad in my life.

I can either:
1)decide to rope
2)decide to cope and get some money and wagecuck/freelance

What is better? Roping or life? Esp. if i have severe mental illnesses and physical disabilities. How the fuck do i decide if i wanna "be" or not be?

I mean, dying is a shot in the dark. Think about what things you like that are achievable. And then think if you'd like to work toward getting those things, Also think if you're okay with not getting non-paid sex ever.

Personally i can cope my way to old age

We all die one day anyway, might as well make the most of life as long as it lasts

flip a coin

heads you die
tails you cope further

Dying is harder than you think. May as well cope for now

I can either:
1)decide to rope
2)decide to cope
To rope or to cope,that is the question.
What is better?
Can only speak for myself as a deformed truecel with tons of mental illnesses,for me roping would most likely be better since it would end my pointless suffering,i try to cope with video games but i don't get the same enjoyment as i used to do,say 5 years ago,nothing really interest me anymore,i just ldar in my room every day. Sleeping is my best cope left,idk why but i feel good when i go to sleep,maybe it's cause i want to escape this reality and going to sleep makes me forget about it for a few hours and very rarely i have a nice dream.
How the fuck do i decide if i wanna "be" or not be?
You decide by how much you're suffering,if you feel like you can manage your problems you can try to cope,if you feel like you're done with this world and you can't take it anymore you rope.

You decide by how much you're suffering,if you feel like you can manage your problems you can try to cope,if you feel like you're done with this world and you can't take it anymore you rope.
Yeah, p much. Fuck man idk, im suffering a LOT, and the only thing left for me to do i think is to drugmaxx :smonk::smonk:. Drugmaxxing gives me the motivation to live and for that i need money so i am forced to work.

Sleeping is my best cope left,idk why but i feel good when i go to sleep,maybe it's cause i want to escape this reality and going to sleep makes me forget about it for a few hours and very rarely i have a nice dream.
Same. I have a mental pattern that has been running me for a decade, i dont know how to get rid of it. And it hasade me absolutely psychotic. Brutal:blackpill:

Alcohol and weedmax

Let’s look at it this way:
If you believe in an atheist view of death: there is nothing. No suffering, and no pleasure, and no vehicle through which to see anything you’d have missed out on. The ultimate neutrality. This is better than life, which at least from my POV is objectively shit.

If you are religious: there is a 50% you will receive a pleasant afterlife ( 1/3 if you believe in purgatory, but that goes back to the above section due to similar circumstances, and so can also be counted as a positive) this pleasant afterlife will be objectively better than life in theory. Then there is the other 50% which is an unpleasant afterlife. However, this unpleasant afterlife changes nothing as you are already living an unpleasant life, which would continue eternally where it not for death.

So to review:
Atheist= neutral= neutral > suffering= death is better
Religious ( good ending)= positive= better than suffering= death is better
Religious ( neutral ending) = same as atheist)
Religious ( bad ending) = same as current life because life sucks.

So, from this, we can see that roping will either benefit you greatly, or leave your circumstances the same, and so you have nothing to lose and should thus rope, as should everyone with the means to reliably do so.