Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do I cope with white men going to my country and fucking my women???

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
While I am incel in the west where no slut wants to fuck me. White guys are going to islamic countries and fucking my women anally.

Every man for himself. And who gives a fuck about "don't take our women" mentality when your own women don't want to associate with you?

While I am incel in the west where no slut wants to fuck me. White guys are going to islamic countries and fucking my women anally.
stop complaining and start rapemaxxing on white females

1 post, new account, obvious troll.

Fuck off.

Imagine how american feel when they know that they brought tyrones to their country

You just have to accept it

Just rope, my friend.

Just marry your cousin and produce retards like the rest of your people.

I don't really think this happens now, but with Muslim countries rapidly becoming more liberal, in maybe 30 years the Middle East will just become Thailand, a place where ugly white guys go to get laid because the females worship them.

I don't really think this happens now, but with Muslim countries rapidly becoming more liberal, in maybe 30 years the Middle East will just become Thailand, a place where ugly white guys go to get laid because the females worship them.

just read roosh v and you will see white guys are going to morocco and fucking women anally so they can stay virgins

Start running BBC game and fuck white women because clearly what white men do is fuck all the ethnic chicks.

Low Energy Troll

just read roosh v and you will see white guys are going to morocco and fucking women anally so they can stay virgins
Ohhhhh Morocco. yeah that place is fucked. thankfully other muslim countries aren't at that level yet.

I'd like to think Muslim men aren't cucks, and that they'd behead any white man who tries this.

1 post, new account, obvious troll.

Fuck off.
I'm thinking shill. It seems to me like there is an effort to plant an affinity in the userabase for islam/isis/sharia. Wouldn't surprise me; who better to recruit than frustrated directionless and undersexed young males?

t. new account, lol

Tunisian women free to marry non-Muslims

49C00A46 8545 437B 945C 252205F15003

This does not happen on a large scale

that's not actually happening though