Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I cope with weed withdrawal?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I quit today.

I always get "depressed" at night time and it's impossible to fall asleep for me.. The first day is worst..
Last time I quit it I tried drinking pills to fall asleep, nothing fucking helped.. I did benzos and melatonin mixed, still awake as fuck.. How do I cope with this shit today? I really hate being in bad mood.. and now how I think about how I am gonna live without weed.. I rot 24/7 and there's ZERO enjoyment from just sitting at my house doing fucking nothing.. I can't even play dota because graphics card rip. Weed and money from ewhoring are the only thing things that give me dopamine. I don't know what else will if I will rot at home doing nothing. Fuck I wish it was legal here so I could grow and smoke whenever I want.

I might want to scramble some kief or resin out of grinder and bong so it would help me fall asleep today but that won't be enough.. I don't have enough kief and almost no resin.

How do I cope?

Exercise

You will sleep if you are exhausted

Why did you quit?

Exercise

You will sleep if you are exhausted
It's almost 12AM. I can't . _ .

Also I tried that before and it didn't work.. nothing fucking worked lol

Why did you quit?
Well.. First of all.. Zero motivation because of weed, I need to get a job but I am too lazy. I spend 10GBP a day for weed.. and I've been binge smoking for a year now, everyday. Last time I checked, I spent 40GBP on weed in 3-4 days.. That's $56.

The reason I am quitting is because I need motivation and money as well as my memory back as it's almost non existant now.
I need to save up for a surgery and graphics card, do you think I would save up if I spent $100 per week on weed? I don't think so. I really need to quit, I wanted to quit 1 month ago, 2 weeks ago.. but now it's for real.. Well the reason I am quitting TODAY is because I had no chance to buy weed and it's my chance to quit now.

What do you mean you cant? Arent you at your house? You can do bodyweight exercises like push ups, squats, plyometric variations and more.

Also how did it not work? If exercise didnt gave you the euphoric feeling and motivation i think you have some kind of neural disease/problem in your brainthat needs checking.

What so you mean you cant? Arent you at your house? You can do bodyweight exercises like push ups, squats, plyometric variations and more.
That won't help tho.. I tried wasting my energy before and I still couldn't fall asleep

you wont be able to fall asleep on the first and second night after you quit weed

another victim of the bong

you wont be able to fall asleep on the first and second night after you quit weed
Yup I know.. I guess you are the same way.. I have insomia for exactly 2 days then on 3rd day it gets.. but fuck I am already getting depressed and sui thoughts, not a good feeling I gotta tell you.. I try to occupy my mind with something else like watching streams or playing checkers

stop smokin weed then fam

it's hard for like a week, and then gets easier. Getting to sleep is the hardest part like you said

Well.. First of all.. Zero motivation because of weed, I need to get a job but I am too lazy. I spend 10GBP a day for weed.. and I've been binge smoking for a year now, everyday. Last time I checked, I spent 40GBP on weed in 3-4 days.. That's $56.

The reason I am quitting is because I need motivation and money as well as my memory back as it's almost non existant now.
I need to save up for a surgery and graphics card, do you think I would save up if I spent $100 per week on weed? I don't think so. I really need to quit, I wanted to quit 1 month ago, 2 weeks ago.. but now it's for real.. Well the reason I am quitting TODAY is because I had no chance to buy weed and it's my chance to quit now.

thats nothing back in my peak i was spending 300 a week and smoking 1/8 a day

There's growers you can contact on CL. I'd grow some indoor weed if it wasn't already legal to grow outside where I live.

Welp night 1 I felt asleep at like 6AM kek.. probs gonna be easier to fall asleep tomorrow because I slept few hours only

thats nothing back in my peak i was spending 300 a week and smoking 1/8 a day
I think that's me in few years lol.

As far as i know Cannabis isn't habit forming.

You are obviously really weak if you can't go a few days without smoking that shit. If its this bad now give that shit up cold turkey before it gets worse. Stay away from booze, sugar and kebabs too. If weed does this to you, you will never give up any other shit.

You are obviously really weak if you can't go a few days without smoking that shit. If its this bad now give that shit up cold turkey before it gets worse. Stay away from booze, sugar and kebabs too. If weed does this to you, you will never give up any other shit.
I am mentally weak, yes. I don't deny that kek.. I have an addicting personality because of genes, my father is the same.

I used to binge kebab eat but now I can't because I ate them too much kebabs seem disgusting to me kek.
I hate alcohol, I don't get addicted to it because I fucking hate it. kek

anything can be habit forming

weed fucks up ur serotonin/dopamine so first few days will be extremely pointless and boring but after less than a week u should be fine

t. weedcel for a few months now clean

anything can be habit forming

Going by the hopelessly leftwing professional victims in the psychiatric industry say? Yes... I suppose. In reality people need to exercise some personal responsibility and restraint. Addictions to gambling, sex, sugar, burgers and cannabis are just feeble minded hedonists hiding behind a diagnosis as an excuse for their terrible choices.

Going by the hopelessly leftwing professional victims in the psychiatric industry say? Yes... I suppose. In reality people need to exercise some personal responsibility and restraint. Addictions to gambling, sex, sugar, burgers and cannabis are just feeble minded hedonists hiding behind a diagnosis as an excuse for their terrible choices.
Confused look