Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how do i cope if i will have to wageslave

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
working a minimum of 40 hours a week, incel/no family to go home to, and its essentially slavery because of taxes
i want to stay away from drug use but i feel like that would be difficult considering these conditions, and i can't think of a real solution besides roping (or i guess moneymaxxing but thats sort of luck based)

It's a tremendous feat that requires superhuman capabilities. I'm sorry you have to go through that, my friend. I know very well how it feels like.

I like to equate money-making to cultivating a tree seed. It takes great patience, but you get to watch it flourish.
And the more money you have, the more flexible you can be with life. Basically you are sacrifice neeting now to hopefully have the opportunity to neet later in life.

There is no coping from wageslavery

FUUUCCCCKKK. Fuck wagelsaving. I gotta get off my ass and start wageslaving in the next few months. That too outside my town. Goodbye sweet NEETdom

I hit this weird state during a breakdown where I just snapped and now I find glee in things that used to make me depressed. I just laugh it off. I hit 120mph in my car, drink as much as I like and do anything that crosses my mind. I do whatever I think will give me instant pleasure and it's brilliant. If I feel like putting my foot to the floor in my car I'll do it. If I get caught who cares? Worst that can happen is I get a fine and I've got money saved up from wage slaving. Not like I was going to spend that money somewhere else.

Yesterday I was dancing on the flat area of the roof in my apartment building at about 5 in the morning. I looked fucking insane but I didn't care. I was fucking loving it and nobody is taking that from me. I'm getting every bit of happiness from this life one way or another.

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, the best you can do when you work a job you despise, is to save money and hope that one day you'll have enough to feel comfortable in resigning, either because you'll have found an opportunity or you will just not be afraid of whatever will happen, because you won't think it could be worse.

Last edited:
I hit this weird state during a breakdown where I just snapped and now I find glee in things that used to make me depressed. I just laugh it off. I hit 120mph in my car, drink as much as I like and do anything that crosses my mind. I do whatever I think will give me instant pleasure and it's brilliant. If I feel like putting my foot to the floor in my car I'll do it. If I get caught who cares? Worst that can happen is I get a fine and I've got money saved up from wage slaving. Not like I was going to spend that money somewhere else.

Yesterday I was dancing on the flat area of the roof in my apartment building at about 5 in the morning. I looked fucking insane but I didn't care. I was fucking loving it and nobody is taking that from me. I'm getting every bit of happiness from this life one way or another.
based as fuck tbh

I enjoy my part time job.

I'm asking the same question to myself. How can you cope when you work more than 30 hours a week?
I mean, even a cat is not enough to cope with such a thing.

I rather be at work than be at home, then again my siblings are annoying. Parents and Older sister are hoarders and my brother likes to bitch and complain about the same thing every couple of hours.

Never worked a day in my life