Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i convince my "mother" to let me die this year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Im fucking done with everything , Im fucking done to wake up and withstand another fucking day in this shithole , She hates me , I hate her , I dont want to live more time and see my precious cat die before me , I already told her since my childhood that this fucking life is not for me , I already kicked her fucking ass like she kicked mine when i was a fucking kid , She must have a reason to keep me alive but im done with this crap , I dont want to wageslave just to survive in beanerland , I must try to make her understand that my life is motherfucking pointless....How do i convince her to pay 30 k pesos to a veterinarian we know to euthanize me? Fucking shit if that guy can kill horses without pain he can do it with me...Help me please i dont want to suffer anymore... :cryfeels:

he will not do it and he will report you to the police (the veterinarian)

he will not do it and he will report you to the police (the veterinarian)

how about if i give him 50 k pesos of her "aguinaldo" :cryfeels: this isnt murica , life aint shit here

because it's exepnsive. especially living in any brownland, i can imagine she doesn't want to pay a large sum on top of the moral obligation.

become an hero in your local community lmao :feelsPop:

because it's exepnsive. especially living in any brownland, i can imagine she doesn't want to pay a large sum on top of the moral obligation.

fucking shit i cant just stop eating , I just want to drink a shitton of beer and eat my shrooms then die
become an hero in your local community lmao :feelsPop:

Wish i could by killing my 2 meters white cucku cousin who is going to enjoy noodle pussy soon while i motherfking rot

Wish i could by killing my 2 meters white cucku cousin who is going to enjoy noodle pussy soon while i motherfking rot
how is he white if you're mexican? and how is he getting money to go to asia :feelsjuice:

Im fucking done with everything , Im fucking done to wake up and withstand another fucking day in this shithole , She hates me , I hate her , I dont want to live more time and see my precious cat die before me , I already told her since my childhood that this fucking life is not for me , I already kicked her fucking ass like she kicked mine when i was a fucking kid , She must have a reason to keep me alive but im done with this crap , I dont want to wageslave just to survive in beanerland , I must try to make her understand that my life is motherfucking pointless....How do i convince her to pay 30 k pesos to a veterinarian we know to euthanize me? Fucking shit if that guy can kill horses without pain he can do it with me...Help me please i dont want to suffer anymore... :cryfeels:

How old are you?

You live in Estado Veracruz?

Have you tried moving to CDMX or Tijuana?

You can get veterinarian Nembutal in mexico.

You can get veterinarian Nembutal in mexico.

I know... but i need someone to inject it in my bloodstream while im asleep
How about Guadalajara?
How about Ciudad Mexico or Tijuana?

will probably happen the same , My piece of shit mother locked me in this shithole https://www.gob.mx/salud/sap/acciones-y-programas/hospital-psiquiatrico-fray-bernardino-alvarez cuz she wanted to slut around and now i think i am in some kind of blacklist or something :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels:

What I mean is, try moving to another city to get away from your mother

Become another ER

Maybe there will gather enough power in you to do the same great performance. It's just not yet.

i puke blood sometimes...and what could i do with melee weapons? THIS SHIT IS FUCKED

DON'T

KILL SOMEONE WHO DESERVE IT MORE THAN YOU FIRST.

HELL, KILL MORE THAN ONE, KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN

SOYBOYS, FEMINISTS, WOMEN... ALL THEM DESERVE IT MORE THAN YOU DO, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIFE YOU HAVE.

DON'T WASTE YOUR CHANCE

FIGHT BACK

tu mama no le sabe al chipost:feelskek::feelskek:

You could spend way less just getting a gun to shoot yourself. It is messy however.

El Caballero Supremo :chad::banhammer::foidSoy::banhammer::soy::banhammer:

Not your white guys fault for fucking your cousin, without her he would be incel, blame media and white women simping for white men taking ethnic men women

The idea of death comforts me

cant you just illegalAlienmaxx and go to america to get away from that shithole? Isnt it easy to cross the border now with the soy american administration?

take her with you, death comes for all

get a gun if your in the US

people always suggest this so it shouldnt be hard at all

what you have to do then is obvious