Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I come to terms with the fact that I never will and never had a normal life?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
From the very early age I already knew my life will never be 'normal'. I knew that I will always be an outcast, I always knew I was not good looking but not until I turned 22 years old and read ER manifesto did I begin to realize just HOW much my looks are impacting my life, I was still a redpill coping retard believing I can just personalitymaxx to get affection. But it isn't even affection I was missing, my entire life was just fucked from the very beginning.

In school I was bullied and forced to play with special education retards because nobody else would associate themselves with me, I was picked last in football and picked on as easy target, I could never find my place anywhere, In university I even joined 'losers' clubs like anime clubs and stuff, and I couldn't fit in with people there either, when I went the other way and hanged out with chadlite fuckboys I was an outcast and a joke there too. One of the chadlite even showed me a group chat of other chadlites that made fun of me for no reason and asked the chadlite I was hanging out with why is he hanging out with me and that I got no future (brutal asf)... By that point, those remarks didn't even phase me anymore because I already got dragged through mud multiple times in life.

I never got to know what it is to experience teenage love, when I tried to talk to women later I just come off as a retard due to 0 life experience, how am I supposed to get life experience when I look like this? Catch 22 type of situation. If this wasn't brutal enough I started balding at like 18 years of age, by the time I was 22 I just gave up on life and started to rot, can you really blame me... I am 29 now.

I sometimes watch family blogs of random people on youtube, they are going out to restaurants, blogging their daily lives, this shit seems so surreal to me, my brain doesn't register how do you supposed to hold every day conversations with people, go out to launch together, you know relationships 101 kind of stuff. I never experienced any of this and now I am old. I don't think I am capable of having a relationship anymore even if I wanted to, I am just too damaged mentally at this point.

Ultimately none of this will matter in the end when death comes and takes me, and I have given up on the idea of having a normal life since that train already left long ago, but I still want to experience casual sex at least so that I can contain my biological urges and focus on my astralmaxxing.

All of this because I rolled a bad dice roll when spawning in this world, how very cruel to have so much of my life defined and shapes beyond my control. What a scam fucking hellish world is this to have so much of your life decided by a dice roll.

Hopefully my SEAmaxx will work out at least or ama call it a day fuck this world.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/fBs4gk3HJaI

It's over

manifesto
he really changed the world with his manifesto. crazy. in 100 years his book will be famous lol.
In school I was bullied and forced to play with special education retards because nobody else would associate themselves with me, I was picked last in football and picked on as easy target, I could never find my place anywhere, In university I even joined 'losers' clubs like anime clubs and stuff, and I couldn't fit in with people there either, when I went the other way and hanged out with chadlite fuckboys I was an outcast and a joke there too. One of the chadlite even showed me a group chat of other chadlites that made fun of me for no reason and asked the chadlite I was hanging out with why is he hanging out with me and that I got no future (brutal asf)... By that point, those remarks didn't even phase me anymore because I already got dragged through mud multiple times in life.
It was always the same in my life. don't blame this retards because we were seen as retards too.
where you from? he show you how they made fun of you?
evil chadlites...
. I never experienced any of this and now I am old.
how old?
I don't think I am capable of having a relationship anymore even if I wanted to, I am just too damaged mentally at this point.
reminds me of the french movie...
having a normal life since that train already left long ago, but I still want to experience casual sex at least so that I can contain my biological urges and focus on my astralmaxxing.
it was already over with you birth. try to cope.
Hopefully my SEAmaxx will work out at least or ama call it a day fuck this world.
if you searching for hookers don't go seamaxx. do it in a normal country....

if you searching for hookers don't go seamaxx. do it in a normal country....
Im 29, I will go pattaya to fuck whores yes but after that I will go to Philippines and try to find regular women for casual dating not hookers. I will ask the whores in Pattaya to teach me how to have sex idc if they make fun of me.

Im 29, I will go pattaya to fuck whores yes but after that I will go to Philippines and try to find regular women for casual dating not hookers.
don't do it. they will rip you of and go after passport and money

don't do it. they will rip you of and go after passport and money
I will use my slav passport they won't want to go to that shithole JFL and what money I ain't giving this hoes any moneys.

I will use my slav passport they won't want to go to that shithole JFL and what money I ain't giving this hoes any moneys.
you must give them money do date them. pay for food and shit or they will go

you must give them money do date them. pay for food and shit or they will go
Paying for food is normal for dates. I don't mind paying for their food and stuff so we have a casual date and sex if they want to but I will not betabuxx them and their family if that is what you are saying. Anyway I probably won't want any long term relationship there anyway because they will just scam me like you say so only casual stuff hopefully.

I don't mind paying for their food and stuff so we have a casual date and sex if they want to but I will not betabuxx them and their family if that is what you are saying.
I don't have even money to betabuxx myself lol, imagine to betabuxx as an incel

they will just scam me like you say so only casual stuff hopefully.
they have no other ideas in their mind. they will love bombing you

they have no other ideas in their mind. they will love bombing you
Yes I realize this. I will not give them money. Even me with my limited (non-existent) understanding of how relationships work know that money-buxxing someone isn't how a relationship is made, idc if that is the SEA standard way of doing things.

cope or rope at the end of the day

Yes I realize this. I will not give them money. Even me with my limited (non-existent) understanding of how relationships work know that money-buxxing someone isn't how a relationship is made, idc if that is the SEA standard way of doing things.
Yes, I'm exactly that stupid idiot...

some sheboon calling me from africa. she thing I will betabuxx her :feelskek: :feelskek: I can't even betabuxx myself. she asked me to buy her some things.

I sometimes watch family blogs of random people on youtube, they are going out to restaurants, blogging their daily lives, this shit seems so surreal to me, my brain doesn't register how do you supposed to hold every day conversations with people, go out to launch together, you know relationships 101 kind of stuff. I never experienced any of this and now I am old. I don't think I am capable of having a relationship anymore even if I wanted to, I am just too damaged mentally at this point.
Other than me not doing this, the whole post is the story of my life:feelsbadman::fuk:.