Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i become a blackpilled jedi ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★

The blackpill is very strong in me and i can feel the midichlorians surrounding me. But i yet have to reach the status of a blackpill jedi. Since St. Hamdu is gone, he cant teach me how to use my full potential. Does anyone else know any masters or grand masters that can teach me the wisdom i need to become a blackpill jedi ?

You have to go public, and make the blackpil consume you

View attachment 1207387
The blackpill is very strong in me and i can feel the midichlorians surrounding me. But i yet have to reach the status of a blackpill jedi. Since St. Hamdu is gone, he cant teach me how to use my full potential. Does anyone else know any masters or grand masters that can teach me the wisdom i need to become a blackpill jedi ?
Saint Hamudi isn't truly gone, he is still with us spiritually as a brother in inceldom. If you focus in you can feel all the Saints surrounding us with their blackpill energy.

You cannot be a blackpilled Jedi, if you are blackpilled you are automatically Sith

Saint Hamudi isn't truly gone, he is still with us spiritually as a brother in inceldom. If you focus in you can feel all the Saints surrounding us with their blackpill energy.
I will try to focus next time