Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do I avoid having to replace my processor for windows 11

Mental_Out

Mental_Out

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime
★★★★★
How do I avoid microsofts intel partnered scam in trying to get everyone to buy a new processor? My ten year old processor works fine, I have no interest in buying a new one, but they're stopping security updates in 2025 to try and prop up intels processor sales. Isthere any way to avoid this.

How do I avoid microsofts intel partnered scam in trying to get everyone to buy a new processor? My ten year old processor works fine, I have no interest in buying a new one, but they're stopping security updates in 2025 to try and prop up intels processor sales. Isthere any way to avoid this.
Make bootable flashdrive with Rufus, it has option to turn off requirements shits. https://rufus.ie/en/

Are you the mental out?

Just bypass that shit via the ISO/Rufus bootable drive way, Windows 11 works just fine on my 'unsupported PC ', although it is using an AMD chip

Tiny 11 i think

You are not mentout bro

Does it still work alright though, I've heard some people say it gets a bit buggy
Yep,so far so good for me, but you never no with Micro$hit, they may start putting out updates that'll brick all unsupported PC's

Yep,so far so good for me, but you never no with Micro$hit, they may start putting out updates that'll brick all unsupported PC's
:feelsrope: God I hate microshits domination of the PC market, as if filling windows with bloat wasn't bad enough.