Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do i ask the daughter of a pastor to come over and smoke weed with me for the first time (shes 15 im 18)

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
she finally texted me after three weeks. we talk sometimes but she talks to every guy in my class and even sits body to body, skin to skin with this one htn in my class with chadlite smv.
i wanna ask her if she can fucking come over. im getting weed on monday supposedly by my gay dealer who wants to molest me. and i want my first time smoking to be with a girl i wanna bang.
texts are going well tbh imo

im trying to ease into asking her but im scared she will snitch on me or block me for asking a question. i need to speak with her in person and see if she wants to do drugs by using my psychological manipulative ways.

Foidhavers.is

Foidhavers.is
how am i a foid haver jfl? it took her THREE WEEKS to respond to me. I'm taking my chances, id rather she use me for weed then not talk to her at all im pathetic.

Nigger you are not incel. You're an 18 year old about to get laid. :feelswhat:

she finally texted me after three weeks. we talk sometimes but she talks to every guy in my class and even sits body to body, skin to skin with this one htn in my class with chadlite smv.
i wanna ask her if she can fucking come over. im getting weed on monday supposedly by my gay dealer who wants to molest me. and i want my first time smoking to be with a girl i wanna bang.
View attachment 903565
im trying to ease into asking her but im scared she will snitch on me or block me for asking a question. i need to speak with her in person and see if she wants to do drugs by using my psychological manipulative ways.
texting a girl and she doesn't feel averse to meeting you. BRUTAL MOGGING!

Ive been talking to women not even leaving me on seen and bringing women over and going flirt mode and has been rejected all the time, its over buddy boyo, youre 18 and youre coping, im almost twice your age, its OVER! IT NEVER BEGAN FOR US INCELS!

But sure ask her out. Experience is a good thing :feelsthink:

Just be straight forward if she is attracted to you she'll say yes if not she'll say no simple as there's no technique or secret formula to getting bitches she either gets wet by seeing you or not.
If you succeed congrats but please log off this forum, this an incels only forum
good luck :feelsokman:

Texting girls is SUIFUEL

As I said anyone under age 23 is statistically a fakecel

Just be straight forward if she is attracted to you she'll say yes if not she'll say no simple as there's no technique or secret formula to getting bitches she either gets wet by seeing you or not.
:yes: :yes:

18 is too young to be an incel, you're a late bloomer.

The pastors daughter? :feelshaha: I knew there was no such thing as a religious or virgin toilet over the age of 18.

A pastors daughter that swears.

Be a smooth criminal and you'll be successful

You shouldn't smoke weed with her for the first time, 'practice' before, so then at least you'll look like you know what you're doing.

Also, in what way are you an incel?

You shouldn't smoke weed with her for the first time, 'practice' before, so then at least you'll look like you know what you're doing.

Also, in what way are you an incel?
my looks

mods come ban

wait, you are also considering hosting a freaking holiday party for the entire class??? Are you shitting me? That's not incel behavior......
now unlike many here I do believe incels can have some social circle, have some friends occasionally, come across as normal socially, etc. But we typically don't go around throwing parties lol......what's next; you and your fellow sigma alpha kai pledges are going on a ski vacation? Sheeesh.......

In 1 weeks time:
Omg guys i did it i had sex with her!!111!!! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: u guys just gotta stay positive and work on urselves and find someone who loves you 4 who you are, it worked for me and itll work for you dont give up! Later incels, ill never forget you peace!

wait, you are also considering hosting a freaking holiday party for the entire class??? Are you shitting me? That's not incel behavior......
now unlike many here I do believe incels can have some social circle, have some friends occasionally, come across as normal socially, etc. But we typically don't go around throwing parties lol......what's next; you and your fellow sigma alpha kai pledges are going on a ski vacation? Sheeesh.......
I SAID
I GEO MAXXXED
to FUCKING
HONG KONG. You actual retards. this is the only reason why im able to do all this shit. and im not hosting that god damn party anymore its pointless. everyonein my class hates me now and thinks im weird.

In 1 weeks time:
Omg guys i did it i had sex with her!!111!!! :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: u guys just gotta stay positive and work on urselves and find someone who loves you 4 who you are, it worked for me and itll work for you dont give up! Later incels, ill never forget you peace!
she moved to korea and ghosted me

Disgusting that an 18 year old ADULT would want to speak to a 15 year old CHILD.

She's 15 and at her most fertile stage of life, what, you want supremely healthy children? Disgusting! Go out and find yourself a nice old foid with a loose pussy. Stop being creepy!

Disgusting that an 18 year old ADULT would want to speak to a 15 year old CHILD.

She's 15 and at her most fertile stage of life, what, you want supremely healthy children? Disgusting! Go out and find yourself a nice old foid with a loose pussy. Stop being creepy!
:feelskek:

You could be getting baited.

View attachment 903565
She is 15 and in the text message you stated "our class". I'm not proficient in English but wouldn't that mean you and her are in the same class, which means you're 15 years old?:feelsokman: Then you said, "she sits body to body with one htn in my class. Which would further validate that you and her are in the same classroom. Why would a 15 year old and 18 year old be in the same classroom? This is either larp or you are a 15 year old, whatever it is, I hope you get molested by a tranny:feelsokman:

Last edited:
She is 15 and in the text message you stated "our class". I'm not proficient in English but wouldn't that mean you and her are in the same class, which means you're 15 years old?:feelsokman: Then you said, "she sits body to body with one htn in my class. Which would further validate that you and her are in the same classroom. Why would a 15 year old and 18 year old be in the same classroom? This is either larp or you are a 15 year old, whatever it is, I hope you get molested by a tranny:feelsokman:
no ive explained this before/ i geomaxxed to a school in Hongkong to redo my last year of highschool.
i am very behind in school and i didnt want to redo my last year of highschool in AMERICA so i chose to live with my aunt here in hong kong and go to school here.

SLUT DAT BITCH OUT MAN

From experience I can tell you that you shouldn't, unless you're trying to get hurt (physically and/or mentally) or you're trying to get into jail. Don't speak with women at all. I know it is difficult but you're an incel. Talking to women, trying to go on dates with them, is a really stupid idea for us.

no ive explained this before/ i geomaxxed to a school in Hongkong to redo my last year of highschool.
i am very behind in school and i didnt want to redo my last year of highschool in AMERICA so i chose to live with my aunt here in hong kong and go to school here.
I'm surprised you weren't arrested yet.

Those were obvious fed entrapment ruses, bro.

JFL, the dealer saga gets funnier the more I read it.

Since it's Tuesday now, how did it go?

Brutal, she geomaxxed AWAY from you.

Are you a half-chink? Brutal if so, and even more so if you're full rice.
yes im half chink, i ended up blocking the guy because i realized drugs arent the answer to my issues. i keep running to a new addiction instead of stopping myself, calming down, and finding a long term solution to my temporary problemes/issues

yes im half chink, i ended up blocking the guy because i realized drugs arent the answer to my issues. i keep running to a new addiction instead of stopping myself, calming down, and finding a long term solution to my temporary problemes/issues
There's only one long-tERm solution for inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back