Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i ascend as a 19 year old 6'2 curry neet in the West?

R

Roidmaxxer

Veteran
★★★
Other than roids

Any tips to ascend?

I see midget curries with white women meanwhile im taller than almost every curry except some rare sikh lanklets.

I am still a khhv so don't call me a fakecel

Depends on your face, your skin color, your frame, and natural musculature.

try to ask them out ,you're 6'2" so very litlle chance of rejection just due to height alone

Depends if ur ugly or not

Depends on your face, your skin color, your frame, and natural musculature.
Decent looking but overweight, golden skin colour, shit wrists but decent shoulders. Good veins on my upper chests even while being fat.

Pros: decent height, high t face, high vascularity

Cons: I need to sort out my shitty hair density, can't grow a beard but balding too.

Small wrists

Last edited:
you're 6'2, so you already height mog most men:feelsseriously:

try to ask them out ,you're 6'2" so very litlle chance of rejection just due to height alone
I have no friends, where do i meet foids?

Online dating is my only realistic way

I already know all abt looksmaxing

I Just keep rotting instead

Life is all abt being shredded and jacked.

you're 6'2, so you already height mog most men:feelsseriously:
Yes but im not in highschool any more, i have no social circle or friends. My old friends are in the 2nd year old university

My "friends" would insult me so i cut ties with them for good. They were fat midgets too 5'5 and 5'7 yet mocked me jfl

Rather be alone than be a laughing stock.

Tf didn't you call me a fakecel because I am over 6 feet?

Are you retarded
You are in a country with an avg height of 5'5

White men are 5'11 on avg, in America they count midget Italians, arabs, Portuguese, Greeks as "white" hence white men are only 5ft10.2 inches when Northern euros are 5'11 to the 6ft minimum

Being inches abv avg isn't special

Kinda nt, but im too blackpilled to be a jester

I just want to look like a early 80s classic physique bodybuilder
women only like lean pretty boys and you have to act NT you don’t have to be funny

So you say you're 6'2 (aboce average height) and not ugly. Yea, fuck off bragging fakecel.
Im a khhv

Im not ugly like a 3/10

Im like a 4/10 but minus 3 curry tax means im a 1/10

Being 2-3 inches taller than the avg white isn't a brag, i said i have a lot of hair loss issues

With curry tax just give up tbh.

Women love bodybuilders too

If i had a Chad bodybuilder physique i wouldnt be an incel
Only if he has a handsome face and a lean muscular pretty boy will always mog you. Women don’t like ogres.

I'll ask the newest thread I own.

Method is provided here for your use:

704-png.713302

701-png.713296

722-png.713329

white-guilt.jpg

Larp

be quiet

the clock is ticking

Other than roids

Any tips to ascend?

I see midget curries with white women meanwhile im taller than almost every curry except some rare sikh lanklets.

I am still a khhv so don't call me a fakecel
I tihnk you need to escape NEETdom first. Can't take girls home to mom's crib, can you?

Larp

be quiet

the clock is ticking
Wdym? Im a 6'2 19yo curry khhv in the west.

I got unlucky hence im a khhv

School cucked me

That's why looks are cope, im not u even ugly. Its just social circle, otherwise i would never see 5'5 curries with white women but i do.

Im still a khhv but acting like you need to be some 6'6 gigachad to get a kiss from abv avg white foid as an ethnic lie

I tihnk you need to escape NEETdom first. Can't take girls home to mom's crib, can you?
No i can't, but in the shithole I live in (uk) practically no one has their own place to live unless they have university accommodation.

So im ok for the next few years.

Im a khhv nothing to brag abt or anything

@NormieHater I'm literally 6'2 but in the uk

Why would i be lying?

@NormieHater I'm literally 6'2 but in the uk

Why would i be lying?
As long as you're blackpilled and make pro incel posts I'm okay with it

Everyone pays anyway after ascension, but I'll keep you on a watch for any potential post that's anti incel or extremism

Are you only into white women
Any race (even dark black) however white women are objectively the best looking so i cant deny i prefer redheads, blondes and goths.

That's not to say i have rejected any foids, i never have.

Atm I'm just losing some fat for summer.

As long as you're blackpilled and make pro incel posts I'm okay with it

Everyone pays anyway after ascension, but I'll keep you on a watch for any potential post that's anti incel or extremism
I dmed you and we had a chat why would i be anti incel?

Im a khhv curry in the west can't get more virgin than that

Even fat ugly curries have hot hugged white foids in school.

Any race (even dark black) however white women are objectively the best looking so i cant deny i prefer redheads, blondes and goths.

That's not to say i have rejected any foids, i never have.

Atm I'm just losing some fat for summer.
You have a better shot at getting white women than @Misogynist Curry 卐 because you height mog him even tho he says he’s a “white skinned curry” what ever that means. Also you life mog him cos you’re not stuck in street shitter land. Even tho I hate the both of you for being curry

You have a better shot at getting white women than @Misogynist Curry 卐 because you height mog him even tho he says he’s a “white skinned curry” what ever that means. Also you life mog him cos you’re not stuck in street shitter land. Even tho I hate the both of you for being curry
Tallcel = Fakecel

I think i have good genetics since im 6'2 and for curries it's insanely rare im not a sikh curry too

Typical Muslim curries are about 5'7-5'8 in the west.

Why do you hate me?

Its up to you but hating me won't solve your inceldom

Yeah i know that, still doesn't change my khhv status

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back