Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "How do I [26M] get over the fact that my brother [16M] has a girlfriend while I'm still a virgin?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-

Getting mogged at 26 by your own teenage brother, JFL, it's beyond over. Comments are hilariously bluepilled as well.

Don't give up, bro!
See a therapist, bro!
:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy:

Women won't want him when he gets older, bro!
Girls don't have any standards at that age, bro!

Nevermind the fact that you're a virgin at 26, and that you were 16 once too, bro!

if he was too much of a truecel to get laid within his own race by the age of 22 in Japan or whatever gook country he's from, rest assured he's bettER off blowing his brains out than hopelessly hoping to find someone in the US as a ricecel. A more sincere advice would be either to 1. Tell him to move back to his country of origin as dating would almost certainly be easier for him there, or 2. Immerse himself in copes as he slowly but surely conditions himself to die alone and abandoned

Seeing a therapist is stupid for people with real problems. Only normies that need a pat on the back and don’t mind taking the chemical jew benefit from it because they are trained pull the drapes over your eyes again. It’s is over for this guy, asian women are so demanding that you can’t expect to get one unless you drive a Mercedes. He is fucked the permavirginity will stick to him.

>It’s a tough world out there but your time will come.

Yeah, your time to be a paypig for some used up fat roastie :lul:

JFL@ that second response. It's basically "don't worry boyo, your brother will soon not be getting any pussy as well ;)"

You know, I fucking hate that we don't a ban discussion thread anymore. Why was LiterallyASoyboy banned?

I'm graduating in Engineering next year, but man every time I think about that, I feel like giving up on my education.

When you think STEMceling will help you
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

See you here soon, greengarden21

Reading this just makes me really sad honestly.

How can you still be bluepilled as a virgin in 2019? Dont guys do their research?

"junkfoodmama"

> He is only 16 and gets to date other 16 year olds
> Prime JB pussy
> Only

:ha..feels: :p

''Also, stop worrying about your brother and worry about yourself. Maybe speak to a therapist. I have a therapist and it helps.''

Just stop worrying brah. Just go to the therapist brah.

''Seriously it is never too late to find someone.''

Just wait until you hit retirement home brah.

Girls don't have any standards at that age, bro!

This bluepilled garbage has to stop.

He needs to Eat Rice

Seeing a therapist is stupid for people with real problems. Only normies that need a pat on the back and don’t mind taking the chemical jew benefit from it because they are trained pull the drapes over your eyes again. It’s is over for this guy, asian women are so demanding that you can’t expect to get one unless you drive a Mercedes. He is fucked the permavirginity will stick to him.
they want him castrated (by ssri) that's why they want him to meet drug dealer i meant therapist and psychiatrist

iu

they want him castrated (by ssri) that's why they want him to meet drug dealer i meant therapist and psychiatrist

iu
View attachment 129417
Just about every school shooter used SSRIs. Jeff Weise used Paxil, Eric Harris used Luvox, Dylan Klebold used Zoloft, Aaron Alexis used Trazodone, Zoloft kid, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back