Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do hugs work?

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
Like i see normies hug each other and it comes so naturally to them like it's an involuntary instinct or something. They just walk up to girls and press their bodies up against each other so they can feel the girls tits and she can probably feel his boner.

I just know if i ever try to initiate a hug with a girl I'll come out with a bloody nose and court date for misdemeanor sexual assault.

Wrong forum to ask your question boyo

I don’t know how normies can so casually hug each other either, especially guys and girls. Back in August when my extended family came from France to see us for the first time in many years, I refused my aunt’s hug because I don’t like physical touch. I had to tell her that I do the same thing when my mom tries to hug me so she didn’t think I did it with ill intentions lol. At that moment, they knew I wasn’t the same child they used to know and that something was wrong with me. I still feel kind of bad about it because it’s embarrassing to get a hug rejected
I just know if i ever try to initiate a hug with a girl I'll come out with a bloody nose
Nigga is a harem protagonist

Last edited:
Yeah i guess they just feel each other up, disgusting PDA normie shit

Just ask an incel forum how hugs work theory.

Whenever you see a man and a foid hugging:
  • either they are related;
  • or he's friendzoned;
  • or she initiated the hug with Chad.

Like i see normies hug each other and it comes so naturally to them like it's an involuntary instinct or something. They just walk up to girls and press their bodies up against each other so they can feel the girls tits and she can probably feel his boner.

I just know if i ever try to initiate a hug with a girl I'll come out with a bloody nose and court date for misdemeanor sexual assault.
go to chads.is or normie.is they’ll help you

Once you hug a foid (not in even romantic context), you'll nevER feel peacefully in your soul.

apparently you need 4 hugs a day for survival and 12 hugs a day for growth according to jewgle. how many do we get? zero. it's over.