Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do foids react to you ?

Usually without any reaction at all. It's more of a puzzled / "wtf is that" type of reaction. That or a blank glare at the most. You can tell what a foid thinks of you with how they treat you with a glance, it's pure and no bullshit. I'd rather that than someone playing pretend. We aren't kids anymore (at least I'm not), so I don't want to be bullshitted around - so honest reactions are always a plus, since it only gives me more reason to isolate myself and stop giving a fuck.

The female species wants nothing to do with me, therefore.. fuck it. I no longer have to care about this world. Where's my noose?

With a mixture of disdain & disgust, sometimes it's a puzzled or a confused look like am some alien from outta space other times it's the invisible reaction.
With a mixture of disdain & disgust, sometimes it's a puzzled or a confused look like am some alien from outta space other times it's the invisible reaction.
Usually without any reaction at all. It's more of a puzzled / "wtf is that" type of reaction. That or a blank glare at the most. You can tell what a foid thinks of you with how they treat you with a glance, it's pure and no bullshit. I'd rather that than someone playing pretend. We aren't kids anymore (at least I'm not), so I don't want to be bullshitted around - so honest reactions are always a plus, since it only gives me more reason to isolate myself and stop giving a fuck.

The female species wants nothing to do with me, therefore.. fuck it. I no longer have to care about this world. Where's my noose?
0.5 seconds of eye contact followed with either a disgusted or amused (in the sense of mocking me) look on their face

I'm ugly as fuck, even a single mother rejected me. That bitch(23) said to me "I don't want to be with you because you will cheat on me"

Just imagine that feeling of being rejected by a single mother.

Bro my shit is more handsome than me.

After that, I got so depressed that I started gaining weight from 200 lbs to 315 lbs in just one year. Now I try to fight back. I said to myself "STROKE-MAXx is the way, I don't give a fuck. I'm at the bottom. I the lowest form alive tbh... I'm 29 and still a virgin. I was made to play solo this live. JFL at her motive. If I were a Chad she would have sucked me dry, day and night.

Now I'm a fat motherfucker like @Fat Link.
What's your weight Fat-link?

I'm ugly as fuck, even a single mother rejected me.
Brutal, that's how you know that it's over. When I was 21, I got rejected by a 34 year old single mother.

Sometimes they act as if I'm invisible, other times they react with visible disgust.

Most never make eye contact

It is a mixed bag.

Most women look at me for a split second and are shocked and disgusted and quickly look away.

Some women give me stern looks.

Some women stare at me like they are at the zoo and finally got a chance to see some rare animal.

All women want to have nothing to do with me.

I hear some short guys about 5'5" complain about how women only want to be friends with them but not date them. Those 5'5" guys might be incels, but they are not truecels.

If a guy is 5'1" like me and has a hideously ugly face and giant moobs, the women won't even put the guy in the friendzone. That's a truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back