Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do foids react to you ?

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
0.5 seconds of eye contact followed with either a disgusted or amused (in the sense of mocking me) look on their face

When they see me, they always seem shocked and then quickly look away.

Most just give me blank or disgusted stares, some laugh, and some even get scared.

Assumed that I'm a subhumans who act like a abused stray dog being molested

if it happens that im not ignored, I only get a look of disgust

indifference, sometimes they laugh at me.

0.5 seconds of eye contact followed with either a disgusted or amused (in the sense of mocking me) look on their face
ER fuel, kill 'em all in Minecraft

Some of them unironically physically say ''ugh'' when they glance at my face.

I plan to do a thread about that some time. I think I may be cel with the ugliest face here. People literally called me 'ugly' multiple times, they spat on the ground when they saw me. I never heard about this happening to others.

I plan to do a thread about that some time. I think I may be cel with the ugliest face here. People literally called me 'ugly' multiple times, they spat on the ground when they saw me. I never heard about this happening to others.
ER fuel

Cross the road quickly if they see me coming toward them, nervous glares (but when I look back at them they quickly look away, cowards) though the stares include both guys and girls, any age.

Cross the road quickly if they see me coming toward them, nervous glares (but when I look back at them they quickly look away, cowards) though the stares include both guys and girls, any age.
Slaughter them all in COD

Either ignore me or laugh at me brutal
surprising how many of them get the same reaction like me. they get surprised to see something like me. but maybe bcz im not an average incel. im a downsyndromecel

even boys and men start to laugh at me and enjoy my downie behavior when i walk on the road

even boys and men start to laugh at me and enjoy my downie behavior when i walk on the road
I get laughed at by people of all genders and ages. Many people stare at me in disgust or pity. They usually stare at me in silence then laugh and talk shit about me after they've walked past me.

I get laughed at by people of all genders and ages. Many people stare at me in disgust or pity. They usually stare at me in silence then laugh and talk shit about me after they've walked past me.
gun them all down in fortnite

Before HS grad: bully me
After HS: ignore me

With wincing and by giving disgusted looks

With wincing and by giving disgusted looks
Gun Neon Rated GIF by NEON

same. i just want to be left alone. but they poke me with a stick and giggle when i scream in pain (metaphor)

I just get ignored like i dont exist

Thy give me blank looks and scared expressions.
Some of them even give me sad, frowny faces.

They look at me with pure disgust

Look at me with disgust or ignore my presence.

Usually without any reaction at all. It's more of a puzzled / "wtf is that" type of reaction. That or a blank glare at the most. You can tell what a foid thinks of you with how they treat you with a glance, it's pure and no bullshit. I'd rather that than someone playing pretend. We aren't kids anymore (at least I'm not), so I don't want to be bullshitted around - so honest reactions are always a plus, since it only gives me more reason to isolate myself and stop giving a fuck.

The female species wants nothing to do with me, therefore.. fuck it. I no longer have to care about this world. Where's my noose?

With a mixture of disdain & disgust, sometimes it's a puzzled or a confused look like am some alien from outta space other times it's the invisible reaction.

Same.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back