Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do foids listen to the worst type of garbage "music" only to fit in and be accepted? When nobody in their right minds (not even foids) likes them?

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Frfr, if passing cows piss on your hair became a social trendy thing, woman would adopt it in no time.

I remember smoking weed in this rich kids fourplex (a loooong time ago) and he put some brazilian trendy rap BS on his phone, i remember we were high enough to just laugh (i started lmaoing at that shit, he followed suit) at the moronic, absurd shit the "rapper" was talking about.

Yep, it was that dumb... no it was not about being just high as a kite, i explained why i was laughing and he understood and said he was laughing bcs of it too.

Foids would NEVER, i repeat, NEVER have an actual self realization moment like that, EVER. They are absolutely incapable of seeing through the dumbness of their ways, in that specific regard.

The listen to, dress, think and talk like wtvth is more trendy/acceptable in their time, and wont back down of it if their lives depended on it.

Noodlewhores used to mutiliate their feet because it was trendy (which they now blame ricecels for jfl) and today they mutiliate their eyes for the same reason. Roasties in a nutshell.

Their brains don't work like ours, they don't "think" using truth or logic. Their brains are more like a consensus filter that determines whatever the safest, most virtue signaling opinions and behaviors are. Everything they do is to receive validation and climb the social hierarchy; none of it is actually their own thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back