Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do foids find the spare time to travel?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
On my feed, its common to see foids with full time jobs, working for private companies in the US (side note: American private businesses are notoriously cheap with granting time off; Americans need to work for the government or become teachers to get time off remotely near Europeans ---- or so I thought, but I digress), foids working for private companies, and seem to travel at least twice a year.

I know one foid who got hired by a big tech company, despite going to a no-name university with a laughable average SAT score, majored in something STUPID (when she told me the name of her major I thought she was fucking with me) --- and in the two years she has traveled overseas at least 5 times. She moved far from the state where I'm in, but always comes back home for the christmas holidays
Another foid, also working for a private company --- does short weekend getaways at least once a month, and is traveling internationally as I write.
I don't know how they find the time, money, or convince their bosses to take so much time off.

I also know a lot of teachers, and for all their whining about how poorly they get paid (which is bullshit --- a quick look at govsalaries.com confirms it), they travel every summer.

And its funny I rarely see men on my feed traveling, or even doing fun things for that matter (bars and restaurants in the weekends don't count JFL) ...... even the single guys with full time jobs without kids

Last edited:
Foids live rentfree everywhere, foid doesnt need money

Everyone will be used to the new norm in no time.

Leeching money off daddy or boyfriend and fucking her boss, usually.

They purchase additional time off you can do that that is one option or they use up their sick days or lie about an emergency.

Onlyfans ,fucking for money, simps and foid privilege in the workforce.

Barring resources, I don't feel comfortable traveling due to my short appearance and mental illnesses. I feel out of place mostly.

They work, save a bit, then take time off work to globetrot around the world to sample the chad cocks from different countries.

Or it's sometimes this:
Leeching money off daddy or boyfriend and fucking her boss, usually.

dnr but foids never have real jobs and expectations from them is 10 times lower and their bosses are nice to them because of pussy privilege.