Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do foids find some average looking men very attractive while others not?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see some men somehow easily get women interested in them when they just look average looking to me, how is that possible? Do women inherently judge male faces differently than do other men?

I think they do because they seem to love homosexual looking men, which would be rated repulsive by most men, you never see a fag that’s ever alone without a group of foids.

TLDR: I see some normies that are not that tall get the same attention as a HTN, how is that possible?

BPD holes tend to seek out males who resemble their deceased fathers.

Looking masculine is very important

@Incelius Savage have you seen this?

I don’t know where you always find these average men who slay, but I have never seen with my own eyes that a woman feels sexually attracted to an average looking man, if he’s not very powerful or rich or something

Because average faces requires less visual processing from the fusiform; thus rendering them attractive its basic biology I'd cite multi studies but much lazy rn

I don’t know where you always find these average men who slay, but I have never seen with my own eyes that a woman feels sexually attracted to an average looking man, if he’s not very powerful or rich or something

They’re dark triad.

Love clouds your judgment

Last edited:
I don’t see them either.

Some men are professional jestermaxxers

thugmaxxing helps too. Especially in the black community.

What do you consider average?

What do you consider average?

It depends on the scale. The Tyrone above is...above average in looks yet below-average in intelligence.

the guy is tall.

Ive thought about this very thing extensively, and my conclusion is that they have npc good drone brain that kikes want to breed, thus making the human cattle ever more controllable and good little drones.

I see some men somehow easily get women interested in them when they just look average looking to me, how is that possible? Do women inherently judge male faces differently than do other men?

I think they do because they seem to love homosexual looking men, which would be rated repulsive by most men, you never see a fag that’s ever alone without a group of foids.

TLDR: I see some normies that are not that tall get the same attention as a HTN, how is that possible?
Foids are easy to manipulate and low inhib normies that know how to personalitymaxx can occasionally get a Becky

Foids are easy to manipulate and low inhib normies that know how to personalitymaxx can occasionally get a Becky
Interesting

1. Masculinity and dominance.

2. Money

This got me thinking, and I thought about birth control and how it affects what foids find attractive

They look homosexual and estrogenic to me.
Birth control pills have made it that way maybe.
It has. The hypothesis is that birth control makes foids feel attracted towards skinny, pretty boys, but when they come off birth control, they feel more attracted to men with more masculine features, and for those that are married, they feel less attraction towards their husbands once they're off birth control (Interestingly, I know three couples in my acquaintance circle that married and divorced in less than two years --- it cannot just be "incompatibility", the husbands were all :soy: type of guys and I'm sure the girls got off the pill trying for a baby, the "pill goggles" came off, and things just fell through)