Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do 16 year old get anti-depressants?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Im going to see a doctor ( psychiatrist) for anti-depressant should i also get nootropics like modafinil> How do i convince them ngl, if I dont get it i dont think I can handle school and shiteeeeee, i really need it ngl. Thoughts? I can handle involuntarily celibacy, but not anxiety attacks and i cant hide in the bathromm at lunch time anymroe cos of corana chan

Just act really depressed

Don't use them, they'll fuck you up

U r 16 man? Thats brutal. Look up symptoms for depression and nonchalantly mention you have 50-70% of them

Truth.

Ive had a plethora of different anti depressants forced on me, they only made me feel worse and came with massive health risks

Im going to see a doctor ( psychiatrist) for anti-depressant should i also get nootropics like modafinil> How do i convince them ngl, if I dont get it i dont think I can handle school and shiteeeeee, i really need it ngl. Thoughts? I can handle involuntarily celibacy, but not anxiety attacks and i cant hide in the bathromm at lunch time anymroe cos of corana chan
Get your parents to get a doctor to prescribe you them if your in the US. Wouldnt recommend though.

U r 16 man? Thats brutal. Look up symptoms for depression and nonchalantly mention you have 50-70% of them

these niggas will most likely grow taller and forget about depression

Being an incel, if you want antidepressants you basically just have to rant about your problems (not too much though, lest youll be involuntarily hospitalized, as well as celibate).
Ive taken prozac myself for about 2 years now and i guess it helps slightly, havent noticed any real side effects. Give it a shot, but dont be afraid to tell your shrink to fuck off if the jew pills arent helping you cope.

Also, Modafinil is prescribed or ADHD i believe, so you could potentially fake that if you want a prescription.

They won’t let you in the bathroom?
ill get sick
these niggas will most likely grow taller and forget about depression
bruh im 5'8 curry truecel reccessed subhuman both my parents are short and even If i grow taller my sub 3 face will still pull me down
Being an incel, if you want antidepressants you basically just have to rant about your problems (not too much though, lest youll be involuntarily hospitalized, as well as celibate).
Ive taken prozac myself for about 2 years now and i guess it helps slightly, havent noticed any real side effects. Give it a shot, but dont be afraid to tell your shrink to fuck off if the jew pills arent helping you cope.

Also, Modafinil is prescribed or ADHD i believe, so you could potentially fake that if you want a prescription.
I have adhd im going to start ranting ttelling them how i've tried everything and nothing is helpign and school is making me depressed
aite
I have no choice i cant even walk without feeling anxious as fuck

we live in a sad world if a 16 year old has to resort to this. When I was 16 I still had some hope, I was too naive I guess.

we live in a sad world if a 16 year old has to resort to this. When I was 16 I still had some hope, I was too naive I guess.
I was unknowingly black pilled at like age 15 jfl.

I was unknowingly black pilled at like age 15 jfl.

I can understand. I'm an oldcel (31), so i didn't have social media etc in high school. I can imagine it must be hard to not get depressed being an unattractive incel in high school now with all the attention paid to looks on social media. It sucks.

If you live in a western country any doctor is going to be hopping up and down to throw antidepressants at you.

Spoiler: They don't fix anything
You are feeling bad now because you are supposed to feel bad. This is your natural response to living in a society that is utterly unnatural.

They fucked me up. I will never go near those awful things.

If you live in a western country any doctor is going to be hopping up and down to throw antidepressants at you.

You are feeling bad now because you are supposed to feel bad. This is your natural response to living in a society that is utterly unnatural.
ik but my jew parents are forcing me to go to school, i cant fucking cope with goign to school and feeling anxious as fuck i'd rather feel nothing like ssri or whatever there called do I heard , another incel told me he felt numb and didnt care about anything, thats what i'd rather feel
I can understand. I'm an oldcel (31), so i didn't have social media etc in high school. I can imagine it must be hard to not get depressed being an unattractive incel in high school now with all the attention paid to looks on social media. It sucks.
ye i cant cope anymore ngl, i wish my parents never immigrated to the west

Dont go on jewpills. They permanently fuck you up. Take it from a junkie.

Tell them that you're a non binary person who identifies as a dolphin and you'll sue them for discrimination if they don't give them to you

Well I got prescribed because I was self harming and I went to the psych ward. I'm 16 too

I went to a therapist at 15. Signed me up on that horse shit. Made me feel like a zombie. Destroyed my sex drive. Don't do it. They're garbage made to dearm you of any willpower to fight back.

ik but my jew parents are forcing me to go to school, i cant fucking cope with goign to school and feeling anxious as fuck i'd rather feel nothing like ssri or whatever there called do I heard , another incel told me he felt numb and didnt care about anything, thats what i'd rather feel

ye i cant cope anymore ngl, i wish my parents never immigrated to the west

I'm just curious do you get treated well by other curries at your school? Do you have any curry friends?

im already fucked up how tf can i cope at school
I went to a therapist at 15. Signed me up on that horse shit. Made me feel like a zombie. Destroyed my sex drive. Don't do it. They're garbage made to dearm you of any willpower to fight back.
no options
Well I got prescribed because I was self harming and I went to the psych ward. I'm 16 too
the cucks are trying to give me muh therapy FUCKKK IM TIRED OF THERAPY FUCK
I'm just curious do you get treated well by other curries at your school? Do you have any curry friends?
ye i have some, from my old school which wwas ncie, but in my new school even other curries treat me bady

the cucks are trying to give me muh therapy FUCKKK IM TIRED OF THERAPY FUCK
Just look up symptoms and bring them up to ur doc.
I doubt you will be getting them first visit tho

Just look up symptoms and bring them up to ur doc.
I doubt you will be getting them first visit tho
fuuuuuuuuuuuak, i cant go to school like this anymore fucking cucks

Helping a teenager get drugs. You must think I'm some kind of idiot or monster.

you know that antidepressants won't fix your problems, right?

btw it's just zombiemaxxing, if anything I consider this worse

Last edited:
You don't want antidepressants man, they just remove the depression and make you feel nothing. It won't help you concentrate, you would still need to find the motivation

You don't want antidepressants man, they just remove the depression and make you feel nothing. It won't help you concentrate, you would still need to find the motivation
idc about motivation i have none all i want is to feel numb so I dont care about anxiety or anything, I rather feel nothing then suffer

idc about motivation i have none all i want is to feel numb so I dont care about anxiety or anything, I rather feel nothing then suffer
Dude if you're anxious get anti anxietys

Stacy just hit the wall, she's always had it all
Two Prozacs a day, her dad's a CPA
Her dreams went out the door, when she turned 24

Try vodka or morphine instead. The latter will make you sleep for weeks, ain't no feeling less than when you haven't been able to stay awake for more than 5 minutes, even if you're sitting and trying to stay awake.

Dude if you're anxious get anti anxietys
Ye but i also have depression
Stacy just hit the wall, she's always had it all
Two Prozacs a day, her dad's a CPA
Her dreams went out the door, when she turned 24

Try vodka or morphine instead. The latter will make you sleep for weeks, ain't no feeling less than when you haven't been able to stay awake for more than 5 minutes, even if you're sitting and trying to stay awake.
lmao you think i can get fucking morhpine or vodka? :feelskek: :lul:
I cant go to school drunk anyway jfl

1. Say you've considered suicide multiple times. Also say you have anxiety (this is to get benzos eventually, those are nice and calming). The doc will give you shit antidepressants at first (called SSRIs), and shitty weak anti-anxiety meds.
  2. Take those for a few weeks and say they aren't working. Then he will give you others.
  3. If they aren't what you want, repeat 2.

1. Say you've considered suicide multiple times. Also say you have anxiety (this is to get benzos eventually, those are nice and calming). The doc will give you shit antidepressants at first (called SSRIs), and shitty weak anti-anxiety meds.
  2. Take those for a few weeks and say they aren't working. Then he will give you others.
  3. If they aren't what you want, repeat 2.
thx bro, should i say i've self harmed?

I wouldn't. Dont want them to lock you up for it tbh.
ye i wont, ill just say sometimes i feel suicidal, and feel very anxious, they should give me the jew pills

Start biting the psychiatrist and say "Dis y I'm inkwel, give me my jewpills". :lul:

Start biting the psychiatrist and say "Dis y I'm inkwel, give me my jewpills". :lul:
8fd

Pretend to be crazy or autistic instead so you can possibly get neetbux.

Pretend to be crazy or autistic instead so you can possibly get neetbux.
parents want to kick me out if i dont study i want to drop out of school

I got them but imo weed and nicotine work better just try to get those instead

Don't take jew pills they will fuck you up permanently.

I don't want to gate keep but dude, your 16, you need to get the fuck out of here.

You can get antiperspirant anywhere bro! Just be sure it doesn't have aluminum in it. I use magnesium sulfate or chloride. (Epsom salt is the cheapest)

You need Jesus Christ.
Those antidepressants, you don't need them.
Pray more.
Heh heh yeah! Good one bro! Made me chuckle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back