Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how diverse is our community?

what race are you

• white

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • black

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • rice

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • curry

Votes: 11 23.9%
  • hispanic

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Arab

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • other

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
This is just an experiment to see how divers our community is? what percentage do ethnics make up in our community and are there far less whites i our community than expected? Also the media says were a white supremacists group when ethnics make up a large portion of our community.

I've noticed that slavs and americans are highly represented.

Very, we have high inhib Chads, low inhib normies, guys arguing who is hotter like foids, women worshippers and few incels.

Very, we have high inhib Chads, low inhib normies, guys arguing who is hotter like foids, women worshippers and few incels.
Many people on this forum do not speak like real incels. The majority of real incels are manlets and the majority of guys from this forum are not manlets. It is really strange. :forcedsmile:

There are no ricecels surprisingly proof of JBA

Blasian.

Q

QM

Pinoy

The truthful reality of inceldom is that Negroe males are on the lowest rungs of the sexual hierarchy. They are undesired by all foids, especially Asian and White foids. My former Yahoo Answers username was "NihilisticNiegroe".

The struggle unites all, regardless of race.

The struggle unites all, regardless of race.

Yes. Accepting this was necessary for me to finally integrate into the general incel community.

Ironically, it was the racepill which made me unable to associate with other incels. Observe:

MGTOW2

Incels

IncelsM

IncelsMG

IncelsMGT

Ironically much more diverse than reddit or other shitholes that hate on us (and call us white supremacists, LOL)

Next time you will ask our adresses and bank accounts?

Next time you will ask our adresses and bank accounts?
Actually, it's an important poll, as normies tend to link us to white supremacists. But, as we can see, most of us are non-whites.