Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How difficult is it to keep fringe sites up?

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I am very concerned about the future of freedom of speech on the internet. I wonder what can be done in order to protect sites from being shut down by feds or have hosting companies drop us. Globohomo will do anything to purge dissenters. Like for example what are the best countries to host sites in? USA has first amendment but it is completely fed and globohomo controlled and will shut down what they don't like. Maybe Switzerland? I don't know.

I just don't want to end up in an era where nowhere on the internet is free and open to discuss anything and say anything. I don't want the entire internet becoming twitter/reddit.

Well I think that’s why this site has a “no illegal activity discussion” rule as long as we don’t talk about doing illegal things then the feds won’t really have any interest. This site has been standing strong for 4.5 years

Well I think that’s why this site has a “no illegal activity discussion” rule as long as we don’t talk about doing illegal things then the feds won’t really have any interest. This site has been standing strong for 4.5 years
I hope so. The "in Minecraft" defense is truly impregnable :feelskek:

USA has first amendment but it is completely fed and globohomo controlled and will shut down what they don't like.
It's almost like we don't have rights and a little piece of paper isn't going to stop tyrants from trampling all over us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::dafuckfeels:

As time goes on and the site continues it would only be normal that infiltrators take notice. We are hated because of how we are and for that they will run us out of a job, from our homes, off the internet, tape our mouths clothes and call us the terrorist.

i imagine it’s very difficult to keep the place running with so many different brocels with different views and opinions on top of this you have the disingenuous cocksuckers who come here to sabotage our place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back