Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How difficult are Arab women?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Curry of Muslim background here..I was wondering how difficult Arab women would be for me considering they are whores but also that I'm Indian. Never tried to get with one. Do I have a shot?

Arabs hate blacks, Indians, and anyone darker than them. You have no chance as a curry.

they are a lost cause dont go near them

It depends on how conservative they are.

In my country there are the very conservative who dont even date and would marry only muslims

Then those who date but dont have any kind of sex.

Then those who have anal sex with chads and date but would stay virgin for marriage lolz.

Then those who have sex with chads even vaginal sex but still wont marry a non-muslim.

The first ones is mission impossible. Others are easy if you are a chad.

Moroccan girls mostly dont like black guys to be honest. Brown and latinos would do well if they are attractive tho. Attractive asians will also do good with the kpop fangirls (we have a niche of them )

Middle easterners hate curries like plague. I used to live with couple of them. They also have cumskin fetish like the curries and also subtly worship whites. Their overall psyche is somewhat similar to that of curries.

If you are average looking curry with better frame I would say you should go for black girls, they are the nicest of all. Some of them can be really hot.

In my country there are the very conservative who dont even date and would marry only muslims

Then those who have anal sex with chads and date but would stay virgin for marriage lolz.

Then those who have sex with chads even vaginal sex but still wont marry a non-muslim.

Moroccan girls mostly dont like black guys to be honest. Brown and latinos would do well if they are attractive tho. Attractive asians will also do good with the kpop fangirls (we have a niche of them )

True, in our country also.

But if some non-muslim white chad wants to become a muslim, every criteria falls flat and they will all turn into basic bitch to lock the chad down, does not matter how prejudiced or religious bitch she is.

AWALT.

Middle easterners hate curries like plague. I used to live with couple of them. They also have cumskin fetish like the curries and also subtly worship whites. Their overall psyche is somewhat similar to that of curries.

If you are average looking curry with better frame I would say you should go for black girls, they are the nicest of all. Some of them can be really hot.

Yes, black girls are the nicest.

i want to fuck M.I.A.

What does that have to do with anything?

It is always relevant, no matter what the conversation. Speaking of irrelvant shit, time for me to go off on one of my stories that isn't really on topic but kinda is.

When I was deployed in afghanistan for the firs ttime there was this afghan whore language interpreter who was in her early 20s. She was born in afghanistan but grew up in cali so she was ultra westernized. She had some tig ol biggies and a decent face but that was about it. She caked on the makeup every day and would flirt with me on occasion. One day she started acting as if I got her pregnant, saying that her belly was getting bigger and there was a baby growing in her. It was the weirdest shit. This was back when I was an ultra beta bitch and was more afraid of her somehow convincing my command that I am fucking her and didn't even consider to actually try fucking her.

She pretty much acted like every other western muslim girl I knew, tbh. She ended up marrying some other dude I worked with who told me that he was going to fuck her.

no they want chad as much as white women do

Need to be rich or white to get an Arab girl.

If you have to ask you probably don't have a chance. JFL

Having anal sex should count as losing your virginity. How do dumb whores not understand? If a gay guy gets fucked in the ass is he still a virgin???

Who are the sluttiest arabs: Palestinians, Tunisians, moroccans, or Lebanese? Slutty meaning willing to fuck chads and ignoring their culture and religion.

Having anal sex should count as losing your virginity. How do dumb whores not understand? If a gay guy gets fucked in the ass is he still a virgin???

Well since it isn't easy to verify anal virginity while in some very conservative families it's still a custom to require a certificate of virginity before marriage (by a doctor), they play by the society rules lol.

Last edited:
Who are the sluttiest arabs: Palestinians, Tunisians, moroccans, or Lebanese? Slutty meaning willing to fuck chads and ignoring their culture and religion.

I would say the most liberal countries, therefore : Lebanon, then Tunisia, then Morocco.

It also depends on the cities, if you come to Morocco go to the touristic cities, like Marrakech and Agadir. There, especially in Marrakech (coz there is still a lot of conservatives in Agadir) not a lot of girls would care about your religion.

It is always relevant, no matter what the conversation. Speaking of irrelvant shit, time for me to go off on one of my stories that isn't really on topic but kinda is.

When I was deployed in afghanistan for the firs ttime there was this afghan whore language interpreter who was in her early 20s. She was born in afghanistan but grew up in cali so she was ultra westernized. She had some tig ol biggies and a decent face but that was about it. She caked on the makeup every day and would flirt with me on occasion. One day she started acting as if I got her pregnant, saying that her belly was getting bigger and there was a baby growing in her. It was the weirdest shit. This was back when I was an ultra beta bitch and was more afraid of her somehow convincing my command that I am fucking her and didn't even consider to actually try fucking her.

She pretty much acted like every other western muslim girl I knew, tbh. She ended up marrying some other dude I worked with who told me that he was going to fuck her.

The people who are born in Muslim countries but grow up in the west abandon their religion usually because of muh freedumb. So the girl is definitely not Muslim in your case and neither is anyone else who acts like a degenerate (assuming she was one).

All the Arab countries around Israel, with Egypt being an exception, are all ultra-liberal. So Lebanon and Jordan.

All the Arab countries around Israel, with Egypt being an exception, are all ultra-liberal. So Lebanon and Jordan.
The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) predicted this downfall of Muslims.

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. so good tidings for the strangers."

We're those strangers brother, we need to keep holding on to Islam especially in these very hard times of fitna and degeneracy. We're in the worst time ever to be tested but we have to pass this test.

Allah will also reward us greatly for this.

the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"For ahead of you are days which will require endurance, in which showing endurance will be like grasping live coals. The one who acts rightly during that period will have the reward of fifty men who act as he does.

Another version has: He said (The hearers asked Messenger of Allah, the reward of fifty of them?

He replied: The reward of fifty of you.

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) predicted this downfall of Muslims.

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. so good tidings for the strangers."

We're those strangers brother, we need to keep holding on to Islam especially in these very hard times of fitna and degeneracy. We're in the worst time ever to be tested but we have to pass this test.

Allah will also reward us greatly for this.

the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"For ahead of you are days which will require endurance, in which showing endurance will be like grasping live coals. The one who acts rightly during that period will have the reward of fifty men who act as he does.

Another version has: He said (The hearers asked Messenger of Allah, the reward of fifty of them?

He replied: The reward of fifty of you.
It's just a tactic of Israel to keep the Arab countries around them as liberal as possible so the Arabs don't feel they want revenge because of Israeli oppression towards their Palestinian brothers and sisters. It is said your country's army leader is Jewish himself. And right now, Syria is being destroyed. In other words; Israel faces no direct threats from the countries surrounding it.

It's just a tactic of Israel to keep the Arab countries around them as liberal as possible so the Arabs don't feel they want revenge because of Israeli oppression towards their Palestinian brothers and sisters. It is said your country's army leader is Jewish himself. And right now, Syria is being destroyed. In other words; Israel faces no direct threats from the countries surrounding it.
And they also want to destroy Islam because they know it's the true religion of Allah.

And they also want to destroy Islam because they know it's the true religion of Allah.
Yes, that is very true. Just lol at the f-cking idiots who are falling for it because of muh freedumb. A lot of people turn ultra-liberal once they move away from the Muslim country they were born in. It's pathetic.

Yes, that is very true. Just lol at the f-cking idiots who are falling for it because of muh freedumb. A lot of people turn ultra-liberal once they move away from the Muslim country they were born in. It's pathetic.
They don't deserve to be called Muslims. They're degenerate and selfish and Allah will punish them in jahannam.

They don't deserve to be called Muslims. They're degenerate and selfish and Allah will punish them in jahannam.
That's why I referred them to as people and not Muslims. I know a guy who moved from Afghanistan by backstabbing his fellow countrymen by helping Americunts, now he drinks alcohol, doesn't fast in ramadan because he says it's not necessary and tries to have sex with girls (not sure if he's successful, I am not interested in degeneracy). He's a degenerate and therefore not Muslim.

That's why I referred them to as people and not Muslims. I know a guy who moved from Afghanistan by backstabbing his fellow countrymen by helping Americunts, now he drinks alcohol, doesn't fast in ramadan because he says it's not necessary and tries to have sex with girls (not sure if he's successful, I am not interested in degeneracy). He's a degenerate and therefore not Muslim.
Yeah this guy is a legit kafir. He'll be in jahannam for eternity.

no, i remember him making a comment about goyims or something, what race is he than?
I'm just ngry at the "goyim" (which means cattles in the jewish talmud), because the jews are cucking them everyday and brainwashing them and they believe them without thinking about anything.

khoyaaa tanta Maghribi ? :))

Khoyaaa tantaa Maghribi ?

Curry of Muslim background here..I was wondering how difficult Arab women would be for me considering they are whores but also that I'm Indian. Never tried to get with one. Do I have a shot?
In morocco , if you have money and/or are of European /American nationality ( assuming you're planning to go back live in your native country), you'll probably find little to no problem "marrying "someone . Most Girls here would do anything for " the papers' hahaha . I can't really Say that your marriage will last though .

Hahahaha a curry thinking he can get with Arab girls, are you kidding?

Wonder if they'll take off that scarf shit during sex

Hahahaha, waw ah a khoya ma3mr kent ntw93 nl9a chi mghribi fhad site :D l3ezz a sat ça fait plaisir
Hahahahaha ouuuiii ça fait plaisir wakha la jiti tchouf kter mn Ness dlmgharba incel ghir they don't knoow it yet (;

Hahahahaha ouuuiii ça fait plaisir wakha la jiti tchouf kter mn Ness dlmgharba incel ghir they don't knoow it yet (;

Akber mkelkhin, taibrddo 3la rasshom b "lebnat baryin rir lflouss" ma3mr bra itfhm lia dak lkalakh dialhom :D

In morocco , if you have money and/or are of European /American nationality ( assuming you're planning to go back live in your native country), you'll probably find little to no problem "marrying "someone . Most Girls here would do anything for " the papers' hahaha . I can't really Say that your marriage will last though .

Only the poor girls who are actually quite dumb, the modern/educated girls have high standards.

Akber mkelkhin, taibrddo 3la rasshom b "lebnat baryin rir lflouss" ma3mr bra itfhm lia dak lkalakh dialhom :D
Wayaaah ,ti 9raw. Ou mn be3d tib9aw issaynou chi khaybo3a lzwaj x) . On passe en pv?

Wayaaah ,ti 9raw. Ou mn be3d tib9aw issaynou chi khaybo3a lzwaj x) . On passe en pv?

Wa rah zwaj radii il9aw ila kanet 3ndo très bonne situation, 7it ch7al men w7da kat3i9 rah dok les bogoss maraytzwjoch biha, donc katzwj bchi wa7d 3adi wmrf7. 10% wlla 20% ddrari maimkench itzwjo b80% dlbnat walakin imken ichb3o fihom 7wa

mais bent bariak rir 3la floussek wma3mrha kant t7wa m3ak bla zwaj katjini ma blan ma walou.

Ah a roya doz privé ana m3ak

From my experience it depends how religious they are. If they're westernised then they will be easy to have sex with no matter what race you are as long as you're good looking.

From my experience it depends how religious they are. If they're westernised then they will be easy to have sex with no matter what race you are as long as you're good looking.
Lol what a joke. all westernised muslim whores deliberately avoid all brown men as they remind them of what the strictness of the religion which is what they dislike. they only sleep with white guys.

Lol what a joke. all westernised muslim whores deliberately avoid all brown men as they remind them of what the strictness of the religion which is what they dislike. they only sleep with white guys.
Dude do you ever visit outside ? Race doesn't matter. Only your looks matter. The only race of women who have white men fetish are asian women.

Reminds me of this smoking sexy Afghan girl who told my Muslim-cel friend that she only dates white guys lol

You live in Morocco?

Reminds me of this smoking sexy Afghan girl who told my Muslim-cel friend that she only dates white guys lol

I've never seen a single westernised muslim foid that doesn't exclusively date white guys, they're all like this