Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How difficult are Arab women?

I remember reading an article about a European journalist who went to Morocco and slept with 80 women by promising to marry them. He taped some of his encounters and this ended up in the news.

Lol what a joke. all westernised muslim whores deliberately avoid all brown men as they remind them of what the strictness of the religion which is what they dislike. they only sleep with white guys.
Again with this retarded cope, if they're degenerates they're automatically no longer religious.

In morocco , if you have money and/or are of European /American nationality ( assuming you're planning to go back live in your native country), you'll probably find little to no problem "marrying "someone . Most Girls here would do anything for " the papers' hahaha . I can't really Say that your marriage will last though .

I’m white and Morocco was one on the few places on earth where women were constantly filling up my inbox with messages. Are many really poor or something? They seem so desperate that it wouldn’t take long to form a harem.

I remember reading an article about a European journalist who went to Morocco and slept with 80 women by promising to marry them. He taped some of his encounters and this ended up in the news.
Hahahahahaha 80 is a Big number

I’m white and Morocco was one on the few places on earth where women were constantly filling up my inbox with messages. Are many really poor or something? They seem so desperate that it wouldn’t take long to form a harem.
Yeah Many are poor and most just really want to live abroad and all , and additionally europeans and americans are divinized by everyone and are viewed as 'superior' i Guess ? . Also the majority of moroccan men aren't that attractive :') .