Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Different Copes affect you after joining inkwells.is

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Since 23 November 2022, I've definitely developed a love at one point for my copes, but they've all done different things for me.
It's also weird because none of my copes are related to providing a similar/knock off sensation of having a girlfriend and getting sex.
However, the one I really am going after in this thread is Alcohol because it has been the most life changing for me. (I've never been this obsessed with alcohol since I've joined this forum. If anything, I was against it.)

The three main copes I've indulged in so far is
Alcohol
Energy Drinks
Working out
(I guess you could include posting on inkwells.is, but you already know what comes from that since everyone of us, excluding bluepillers, are on this forum and do the same thing)

Alcohol
Ah so the cope that gets me in trouble and can get me in a lot more. I feel like Alcohol might be the best of the three copes I have listed because of how I feel when I drink it. I never drink for the taste, but the feeling itself. I'd also argue the other reward feeling my body gives me is from the accomplishment of consuming alcohol despite it being illegal to purchase and possess at my age. The combination of the drunkeness feeling and the victory of the challenge of acquiring such is the best feeling a cope has given me thus far. I've noticed that since I've aged, my dopamine rush doesn't feel as good as it use to when I was a young inkwell (7-10 yrs of age), but this can easily be explained to natural immunity over the years. However, the feeling of alcohol is pretty close to what I felt when I was younger.
The only downfalls I have with alcohol is addiction, which I admit is starting to take over to me. I promised myself and some family members that I would not get addicted to alcohol and I am already failing them. (I am controlling myself at the moment though due to lack of access). Since it is super record ruining to get caught with alcohol, it makes it super dangerous for me, but addiction will make you do stupid things. Which is has done to me. Luckily I have not been caught, but it's not a matter of if but when. As of right now, I am trying to think of clever and safe ways to get more alcohol, but I am out of luck at the moment.
TLDR; Alcohol is the best of my copes, but the risk is super high for it to reach reward.

As far as Working out and Energy Drinks
I am forced to work out because of wageslaving requirements (We get forced to workout in the morning and workout on our own to excel). Working out for me has been a really good cope, especially with music. I love putting on music that was inspired from the blackpill. (Thank you @Waco for "It's Over" :feelsmusic:) Energy Drinks have also done the same thing and given me random bursts of energy like they're supposed to, but addiction is doing the same thing it is with alcohol. I love the taste and the feeling of electricity going through my body while I listen to my inkwell music driving fast down the road. Both of these copes together have turned into an everyday thing. Energy drinks are degrading my health though; I seem to can't go a day without an energy drink or else I feel very tired and angry/more hopeless. I have also noticed that if I drink too much energy drinks, my chest starts to hurt.

These are my main sources of cope and what they feel like to give other inkwells an idea if they're planning to start one of these copes.

however with these copes, still over for my face jfl

future alcoholic

Alcohol is definitely top tier coping method. Doesn't take much effort, easy to get, will put me out of my misery eventually lol.

Alcohol IS haram. You'll be visited by Inceldian Hisbah. Your sentence is 20 whipping in public, akhi.

Alcohol is definitely top tier coping method. Doesn't take much effort, easy to get, will put me out of my misery eventually lol.
Same, but I don't drink enough to get drunk.

Mostly escapismmaxxing tbh