Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how did your manlet father manage to fuck your mother?

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★

how did your manlet father manage to fuck your mother?​

if you don't know, you can ask him or your mother

Beats me. He was meh looking, poor basically orphan, 160 something cm. and he had 2 wives and 5 kids.

It was in highschool and she's a foidlet.

My mom went to a dance for single women and military guys, the two idiots met - and my dad lied to my mom about his age, he told her that he was 23 instead of 22, and the two got married a little while later. They divorced 10 years later, when I was 3.

Mostly luck and persuasion

My father is 5'10. He has had many girlfriends.

Mother is 5'0.

Father's Shade:

Tobiah Rocker

Mother's Shade:

Ab67616d0000b2730a56cef6ea92360fb0865e75

Last edited:
idek what my dad looks like all I know is it was the fucking alcohol and drugs my mother did while I was in the womb that gave me height retardation

I don't even know. My father is, like, three-or-four inches shorter than me.

Easy, he wasn't a manlet

My mother was even shorter xD

unclear tbh, it was the boomer era

He wasn't considered manlet back then

I don’t know but he got so incredibly lucky. My mom was PSL8 and Virgin when she married him. Dad wasn’t bad looking by any means. Short (5’7”) but stocky and strong build.

eh. Come to think of it there is no reason why he couldn’t get my mom ngl. 5’7” was average in armenia. Maybe even still is.

it’s just me who’s fucked. I didn’t have the luxury of growing up in the same time and place as them. 2022 america is a whole new world compared to 1970s/1980s armenia. Like different physical constants tier new. Zero restriction on female sexuality. Sexual market dynamics are totally primal and amplified with the support of technology and the state. So it’s really all the worst things of the jungle except 10x as bad. Insufficient hair follicles on your head renders you a genetic dead end here, unless you’re ok with buying a used post prime wife who is not attracted to you, and pretending that it’s not prostitution.

I don’t know but he got so incredibly lucky. My mom was PSL8 and Virgin when she married him. Dad wasn’t bad looking by any means. Short (5’7”) but stocky and strong build.
how old were both of them at the time of marriage?

how did your manlet father manage to fuck your mother?​

if you don't know, you can ask him or your mother
Arranged marriage

Because they lived in the third world

Game was tight

And yes I am saying that un-ironically

No way she was a virgin, no woman makes it to late teens as virgin let alone late 20s
> 1970’s and 1980’s
>armenia

mom has excellent relationships with the men in her family. It was common and expected for foids back then to remain virgins until marriage

Through being a weak slug. He was her first and they dated on/off until it was time to settle aka being a cuck in its literal definition

With all the studies and years we now know that it was easier to fuck in the >90 years, many people here would not have been incel at that time and could have even had several women jfl
breaking bad GIF

in b4 ''fakecel cuz ur dad managed to impregnate a foid which means u must have atleast some residue sexhaver genetics''

my parents both had vastly higher SMV than me in their youth, not sure how

my theory is that they were physically active as teens, while I LDARED, thus my hormone levels were fucked up and I never finished puberty properly. Chugging mountain dew by the liter and playing FPS 16 hours a day will do that to you

my parents both had vastly higher SMV than me in their youth, not sure how

my theory is that they were physically active as teens, while I LDARED, thus my hormone levels were fucked up and I never finished puberty properly. Chugging mountain dew by the liter and playing FPS 16 hours a day will do that to you
Should probably kill yourself at this point. Mountain Dew? Uhg. I'll take a crab juice

My father is 5'7". 1,71.

Mother is about 5'5". 1,65.

It was a different generation. Women weren't so picky and besides people were smaller back then, so it wasn't even a big deal (no pun intended).

Should probably kill yourself at this point. Mountain Dew? Uhg. I'll take a crab juice
yep I used to be able to polish off a 2 liter in a single day from ages 16 to 22, can't even drink the shit now

all that sugar messes stuff up, boomers didn't consume it in those quantities

Arranged marriage and my mom was divorced so basically he got used goods

My dad was 5'8" and currently in his 60s.

He was a Boomer. Enough said.

My mom was a tall women, but she settled for my Dad who was average.

My parents were above average height for their time. But I ended up short for my generation.

Arranged marriage.
Best thing to do.