Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how did your manlet father manage to fuck your mother?

Yeah she's below average by like 15cm
it's your mother's fault ... not many people know this but height is determined by the mother and not the father

I'm barely 5'8, my father is a bit shorter than me.

White, dark triad and blue eyes. His father before him made it though being white, tall, blue eyes, and dark triad. I'm only white.

he was a doctor + 5'7'' + good face

My dad is a manlet (I think he's 5'6 or 5'7) and my mom is a bit shorter than him, around my height at 5'3.

He was a fit Tyronelite in his youth and my mom lost her virginity to him when she was 15. And this was in the DR during the '90s.

my parents met in the 1980's - hypergamy was way lower back then.

my mother always said I should get her a nice daughter-in-law, that girls would find me attractive.

Maybe I'd have a chance in the 80's, but not on today's sexual marketplace.

my parents met in the 1980's - hypergamy was way lower back then.

my mother always said I should get her a nice daughter-in-law, that girls would find me attractive.

Maybe I'd have a chance in the 80's, but not on today's sexual marketplace.
Are you a normie or at least tall?

Beats me. He was meh looking, poor basically orphan, 160 something cm. and he had 2 wives and 5 kids.
Mine managed to fuck because he was white. Sadly my mom's ethnic genes were more dominant

Aren't you half Puerto Rican?
I'm amerimutt. I'm half Italian and Jamaican from my mother's side plus her being mix Puerto Rican didn't help. My father is white with British and Scottish in the mix. Doesn't matter. Never had the choice.for.anythimg
It's all forced on me:feelsbadman: then I'm a victim but even then I m too blank to care. Nothing mstters

I'm amerimutt. I'm half Italian and Jamaican from my mother's side plus her being mix Puerto Rican didn't help. My father is white with British and Scottish in the mix. Doesn't matter. Never had the choice.for.anythimg
It's all forced on me:feelsbadman: then I'm a victim but even then I m too blank to care. Nothing mstters
Didn't knew you were a quadroon/octoroon. Yes, being a mutt without an identity is a brutal existence indeed.

Didn't knew you were a quadroon/octoroon. Yes, being a mutt without an identity is a brutal existence indeed.
I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS SHIT. PEOPLE THINK I CHOOSE THIS ON PURPOSE :feelsohh::feelsree::shock::feelsbadman: TELL ME DARK ENIGMA DO YOU THINK I CHOOSE THIS LOFE ON PURPOSE:shock: OUT OF 8 BILLION HUMANS ONT BE PLANET I HAD TO BR BORN A MIXED MUTT

I DIDNT CHOOSE THIS SHIT. PEOPLE THINK I CHOOSE THIS ON PURPOSE :feelsohh::feelsree::shock::feelsbadman: TELL ME DARK ENIGMA DO YOU THINK I CHOOSE THIS LOFE ON PURPOSE:shock:
I didn't chose to be part nigger nor do I want to identify with them.

No one does.
Why do the normies think like I chose to be a midget on purpose and not see how fucked it is to make fun of something I can't change. do they not know I didn't chose to be born on purpose like this. If I had the option to. Eb Henry Cavill or a good licking white man I wouldve

Why do the normies think like I chose to be a midget on purpose and not see how fucked it is to make fun of something I can't change. do they not know I didn't chose to be born on purpose like this. If I had the option to. Eb Henry Cavill or a good licking white man I wouldve
Foids and normies are shallow. They know that a man's looks and thus sexual success are entirely up to his genetic luck, and too bad if you're unlucky.

probably arranged marriage

and too bad if you're unlucky.
I feel like Eren Yeager and I must 100 percent the rumbling. I need the people outside inceldia to be unlucky as well. That way we're the same. Quite possibly be a family too. The basis of human nature must become a devil. We must get Eren nature instead as it'll save the world:feelsohh:

Last edited:
Would've been a normie if you were NT.
In the 80's, perhaps. Even an aspie in the 80's would be more tolerated - "nerdy" and "quirky".

Today it's NT or death.

In the 80's, perhaps. Even an aspie in the 80's would be more tolerated - "nerdy" and "quirky".

Today it's NT or death.
Autism wasn't as commonly diagnosed back then.

My mother was an unattractive bitchy foid who weighed over 300 pounds and they met in high school and were friends, then in their 20's they got married my father never love my mom he just had me so he could take her money and I was used to manipulate her because my mom didn't wanna fuck me up mentally at the age of 9 with my dad leaving. My dad would beat my mom in front of me and shit and they got the divorce when I was 12 finally.

My mother was an unattractive bitchy foid who weighed over 300 pounds and they met in high school and were friends, then in their 20's they got married my father never love my mom he just had me so he could take her money and I was used to manipulate her because my mom didn't wanna fuck me up mentally at the age of 9 with my dad leaving. My dad would beat my mom in front of me and shit and they got the divorce when I was 12 finally.
Feels bad bro. :cryfeels:

Brutal.

My father is 5'7". 1,71.

Mother is about 5'5". 1,65.

It was a different generation. Women weren't so picky and besides people were smaller back then, so it wasn't even a big deal (no pun intended).

My father was 5'7, my mom 4'9 jfl