Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how did you quit caffeine?

I relapsed again and now im paying the consequences as i cant sleep

Didn’t need to quit it. I never started using caffeine

Just stop
Cut back on coffee/ energy drink in take slowly. Drink a small coffee instead of large. Drink only half your energy save the rest for the next day

Find another drink you like

Didn’t need to quit it. I never started using caffeine
Lucky. I was like that till late 2022. That’s when i started having severe energy level issues.

Last edited:
how much are you currently consuming per day?

Lucky. I was like that till late 2022. That’s when i started having severe energy level issues.
Yeah, that can be brutal. In 2022 I also had severe energy level issues due to low iron. My level was 9 and the range is 30-400, so that was almost near the deadly level of low. I could hardly sleep because low iron causes insomnia and I got intense waves of tiredness during the day where I could barely stay awake. It was hard not to turn to caffeine

I could pull all nighters without need for stimulants and caffeine just made me piss a lot.

like 200mg. I want to consume <20 though eventually
oh ok, that isnt a crazy high amount. i would start by putting a time cap on caffeine use, rather than immediately cutting the actual amount. like stopping caffeine consumption after mid day or something like that, and then you can start gradually reducing the amount.
i have quit caffeine cold turkey before and the withdrawal effects were surprisingly severe. they went away in a little under a week for me