Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How did you get over your oneitis?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
This happened almost 2 years ago, I told her how I felt on Snapchat and told her to text my number if she was interested. In my mind I said to myself I’d just block her if I don’t receive her text. 2 hours later I got a message from her number, It was the happiest moment of my life. I was overjoyed when I saw it, so excited I cried tears of joy I thought I was finally going to ascend. When I checked the message she told me she had been dating someone already but she will tell me if things doesnt workout and we could go on dates together, I acted like i wasn’t hurt and just said some really beta stuff like “if you’re happy I’m happy” stuff like that. Part of me believed what she said and part of me was skeptical, I checked all her socials including her followers and following did not find a trace of her so called “bf” I have a good friend and he told me he overheard her talking to her friends about her bf, at that point I didn’t know if she was lying anymore. Non of that matters anymore because now 2 years has passed and I havnt heard anything from her, still I think about her everyday and moment wishing the next morning I’d wake up to a message from her. This is torturous knowing that day will most likely never come, I just want to move on and not like anyone ever anymore. How did you get over your oneitis?

Tl;dr oneitis of 2 years have a bf (real) how to move on

Last edited:
I spent time sitting alone, trading blows with males on a site known as "Yahoo".

(2018_04_02_18_46_40)

2 years?! Oneitiscels have to be insane!

I didn't. Not entirely, at least. I haven't spoken to her since November 2021, but I still think about her occasionally.

What I can tell you is that time will heal wounds. I used to think about her a lot more in the past.

I've become used to of it. It took me almost 7 years to get over my first oneitis, however I still sometimes think about her. It took me barely 2 weeks to get over my last oneitis.

I didn't. Not entirely, at least. I haven't spoken to her since November 2021, but I still think about her occasionally.

What I can tell you is that time will heal wounds. I used to think about her a lot more in the past.
I hope so :cryfeels:

Shit takes over a year for me every time

Three years later I'm still in love my oneitis and she doesn't even know I exist. The only girl I would risk everything to marry.

I had infatuation with 3 girls from ages 15 to 17. Two brief ones, and a more longer-lasting one.

At age 17 I realized they were all sluts, getting ravaged by Chad on a weekly basis.

The realization of how dirty foids are cooled my tendency to get infatuated by foids.

I was still interested in getting girlfriend, hookups, etc. but the observation that I was rejected over and over in favor of chads, druggies, thugs, rich boys etc. made me cool down even more. I still thought that once I had a job, a car etc. I would be getting foids' attention.

I became an orbiter ("friend") of some foids in my late teens early 20's. They all used me as an emotional tampon, told me of their escapades with chads, their heartbreaks etc. and this experience gave me insight into the foid perspective of life --- limitless access to sex, armies of orbiters, impossibility of failure in tutorial mode etc. and I became progressively disgusted with the fact that all these foids waste their youth in promiscuous sex with chads who don't care the slightest about them only to later try and snatch a foolish betabuxxer to cheat on.

I cut contact with these particular foids, convinced they must be "bad apples" then I embarked on a "journey" to try and find ONE loyal, caring, non-promiscuous, non-shallow girl I could love and who would love me. I failed to find anyone. Not only I failed but by the time I had observed hundreds of foids behaving the same way I became convinced that this was their nature, and there was nothing I could do.

I don't get infatuated with foids anymore. Every time I see a foid I think she's just another slut. It's her destiny to be pumped and dumped by chads until she hits the wall, and becomes a single mom and/or marries a betabuxxer and cheats on him until the time for the divorce-rape.

This is just the nature of human sexual behavior. I'm not cut for any of these roles. I'm not foid, not chad, not betabuxxer. I'm outside of the game. A spectator. An omega male, an incel.

Last edited:
I don't.The fact that she still hasn't a bf should've give me hope,but it's all in vain.

Three years later I'm still in love my oneitis and she doesn't even know I exist. The only girl I would risk everything to marry.
2 years for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I had infatuation with 3 girls from ages 15 to 17. Two brief ones, and a more longer-lasting one.

At age 17 I realized they were all sluts, getting ravaged by Chad on a weekly basis.

The realization of how dirty foids are cooled my tendency to get infatuated by foids.

I was still interested in getting girlfriend, hookups, etc. but the observation that I was rejected over and over in favor of chads, druggies, thugs, rich boys etc. made me cool down even more. I still thought that once I had a job, a car etc. I would be getting foids' attention.

I became an orbiter ("friend") of some foids in my late teens early 20's. They all used me as an emotional tampon, told me of their escapades with chads, their heartbreaks etc. and this experience gave me insight into the foid perspective of life --- limitless access to sex, armies of orbiters, impossibility of failure in tutorial mode etc. and I became progressively disgusted with the fact that all these foids waste their youth in promiscuous sex with chads who don't care the slightest about them only to later try and snatch a foolish betabuxxer to cheat on.

I cut contact with these particular foids, convinced they must be "bad apples" then I embarked on a "journey" to try and find ONE loyal, caring, non-promiscuous, non-shallow girl I could love and who would love me. I failed to find anyone. Not only I failed but by the time I had observed hundreds of foids behaving the same way I became convinced that this was their nature, and there was nothing I could do.

I don't get infatuated with foids anymore. Every time I see a foid I think she's just another slut. It's her destiny to be pumped and dumped by chads until she hits the wall, and becomes a single mom and/or marries a betabuxxer and cheats on him until the time for the divorce-rape.

This is just the nature of human sexual behavior. I'm not cut for any of these roles. I'm not foid, not chad, not betabuxxer. I'm outside of the game. A spectator. An omega male, an incel.
Your right, once I move on from my oneitis im never going to love a girl as pure as I love her anymore. It’s too painful knowing the girl you love whores herself around like that while you think about dedicating your life to making her happy she’s getting ran through by Tyrone’s and chads :feelsrope:

I got over her by swallowing some blackpills

It went over on its own.

This happened almost 2 years ago, I told her how I felt on Snapchat and told her to text my number if she was interested. In my mind I said to myself I’d just block her if I don’t receive her text. 2 hours later I got a message from her number, It was the happiest moment of my life. I was overjoyed when I saw it, so excited I cried tears of joy I thought I was finally going to ascend. When I checked the message she told me she had been dating someone already but she will tell me if things doesnt workout and we could go on dates together, I acted like i wasn’t hurt and just said some really beta stuff like “if you’re happy I’m happy” stuff like that. Part of me believed what she said and part of me was skeptical, I checked all her socials including her followers and following did not find a trace of her so called “bf” I have a good friend and he told me he overheard her talking to her friends about her bf, at that point I didn’t know if she was lying anymore. Non of that matters anymore because now 2 years has passed and I havnt heard anything from her, still I think about her everyday and moment wishing the next morning I’d wake up to a message from her. This is torturous knowing that day will most likely never come, I just want to move on and not like anyone ever anymore. How did you get over your oneitis?

I have a new onitis from my new job and I can’t fucking take it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

while you think about dedicating your life to making her happy
This is the (non-alpha) male protective instinct messing your head right there. We're all born with it.

she’s getting ran through by Tyrone’s and chads :feelsrope:
This is the female sexual instinct right there -- first seek a pregnancy from an alpha male, and once the pregnancy hormones mess with her head she shall seek to do a paternity fraud by seducing a betabuxxer.

Thanks to birth control, they never make the switch between seeking the alpha and seeking the beta, and they remain in the carousel indefinitely.

im never going to love a girl as pure as I love her anymore
Realizing all foids start as sluts (alpha-seekers) and then turn into whores (beta-seekers) once pregnant with Chad is part of developing intelectually as a non-bluepilled male.

its pretty easy, you ask her out, find the blackpill, and realize all women are like her-- A TOTAL CUNT.

so its only a matter of time

Forget that whore. I had oneitis for years in the past. Nowadays, if I think about those girls, I only think of how much I hate them. If a girl doesn't like you, you shouldn't be simping for her for years because she will never like you back. I learned that the hard way. Just go on with your life and assume you're gonna be alone. Even if one day some girl appears, it's better to assume it's not going to happen, that way you won't get disappointed. Finally, if you get to the point of no return and everything else fails, thERe is always a final solution.

It's easy when you realize that she would rather be in a car crash than to be seen with you.

Onecels are insane, I'd take ANY toilet at this point. They all treat me like shit so there can't be "the one" as I can't find a single one that doesn't treat me like a walking piece of dogpoop. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

It just faded away with time by itself

I got blocked when I tried to message her, and almost reported to the Admin of our school.

I don't, I still think about her like a bluepilled cuck even though she rejected me and said that nothing will ever happen between me and her :feelsclown:

I spent time sitting alone, trading blows with males on a site known as "Yahoo".

(2018_04_02_18_46_40)

Nigga what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you trading blows with retards on a god-forsaken site like yahoo?
You are spending your time and energy wrong.
You should focus your energy on fixing the shit that bothers you instead of argueing literal retards on yahoo.

igga what the fuck are you talking about? Why are you trading blows with retards on a god-forsaken site like yahoo?
You are spending your time and energy wrong.
You should focus your energy on fixing the shit that bothers you instead of argueing literal retards on yahoo.

That site...no longer exists. There are few archives of my posts, sadly.

seeing her flirting with chad infront of me :feelshaha:. That really woke me up again

I never had a oneits

stop thinking that foids are special, angelic or innocent. they're narcissistic, hedonistic, evil little whores who don't give a fuck about you. and they're all the same. that's how you stop being infatuated by foids

just let time take its course and hopefully all memories and feeling for that person will just fade away....
worked 4 me