Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did you feel when PUAhate got shot down?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I first got to know that forum back in 2010. I got to know from reddit when a user posted a video of jsanza so i clicked on it and thought that the guy was funny, I would always play his videos and keep laughing (I was 12 back then so i thought the way Jsanza talked was funny). I searched him on google and kept going from link to link until I stumbled upon the forum. I kept reading the threads and I just got addicted to it cause I thought they were interesting although I wasn’t that good at reading back then and I never made an account there so I just lurked. Time went by and it just suddenly got shut down after what happened with ER (even tho he wasn’t that active there, he was more active on misc I think) and I just took a break from going on PSL related forums (I also lurked on misc but I never liked it as much as PUAhate). I felt kinda disappointed but not like, sad or depressed. I was still somewhat bluepilled back then and thought that those shy introverted females who like guys for their personalities just like in the movies actually exist so I never really gave up although that forum blackpilled me.

You had your youth stolen away from you

I feel so sorry for you

I like them for exposing PUA BS during my red pill phase. I wish they could come back and they're still some thinking that you need some game to win, nah uh, its the good face you need.

However, nowadays a lot of people knows that its bullshit, and people are already using photoshop to accentuate their good features or add something for their dating profiles.

I knew the PUA stuff was bullshit in my teens, glad I didn't fell for that shit.

We must create a great black pilled horde from incels, MGTOW, Puahate, Sluthate. Ein volk against normies and cucktears. One day we will break down their homes, we will gang rape their mother, sister, wife and daughter.

ironcrusher38 said:
We must create a great black pilled horde from incels, MGTOW, Puahate, Sluthate. Ein volk against normies and cucktears. One day we will break down their homes, we will gang rape their mother, sister, wife and daughter.
Sharing is caring for our incels brethren.

NekoStance said:
You had your youth stolen away from you
I feel so sorry for you
What? Just because I used the internet doesn’t mean I didn’t have a childhood. I never really craved for females when I was a kid so it doesn’t really matter.

I first discovered puahate in 2010 as well, though I was 23 at the time.

By the time puahate was shut down (2014) I wasn't posting on there and was only occasionally lurking. That was sort of a rough patch in my life where I was really busy. I also became generally detached from the place as it just wasn't the same as when it was in it's prime (2011-2013). Had the site been shut down in 2012 I would have been much more profoundly affected.

When it shut down I thought it would only be temporarily down until the heat from the ER incident died down, but obviously that wasn't the case and Nicholas (the owner) completely disappeared without a trace.

It kinda sucks that so many legendary threads are now gone forever. But I can understand why Nicholas made the decision to abruptly pull the plug on it for good. Had the site gone back up, SJWs would have mined for personal info on users and went on a doxing spree. The likes of jezebel, cracked, buzzfeed etc. would have articles like "puahate's top 10 most misogynistic users!". A lot of lives would have been permanently ruined. Not to mention it could have just been rational self-interest as Nicholas could have been targeted.