Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how did you end up an incel? share your story

B

BDK69

Greycel
hi guys, i'm pretty new to this forum and i wanted to hear your (serious) stories and experiences. would really help me to get through what im dealing with if i could relate to others' experiences.

Stupid question. If INCELDOM comes from genetics, no one "ends up" an incel. You were just dealt the incel cards and realize it when your face grows into its form.

When you say "ends up" an incel, you make it sound like it's a conscience decision people make. Like "how did you end up an alcoholic" and people can say "I started drinking after my parents divorce". That's fucking stupid. Noone makes the decision to go down the path of inceldom. You are thrown on it.

rotting-alone said:
Stupid question. If INCELDOM comes from genetics, no one "ends up" an incel. You were just dealt the incel cards and realize it when your face grows into its form.

When you say "ends up" an incel, you make it sound like it's a conscience decision people make. Like "how did you end up an alcoholic" and people can say "I started drinking after my parents divorce". That's fucking stupid. Noone makes the decision to go down the path of inceldom. You are thrown on it.

BDK69 said:
hi guys, i'm pretty new to this forum and i wanted to hear your (serious) stories and experiences. would really help me to get through what im dealing with if i could relate to others' experiences.

Advice: religion is cope.  Fantasizing about revenge is cope.  Pretending you don't even want it...is cope.  I went through all of these and it's just a pile of dog shit.  Realize there is no god, and nothing fucking matters.  If you find something you enjoy, do it.  Woman expect a perfect man even if they're land whales, and you're simply not that.  Think and see the world as it is, and you can at least be a spectator of its beauty.

Being ugleehee. What else?

Since we were born as genetic trash

Debilitating disability.

Was born with a below average face

by being an autistic beta faggot

I was born this way, and born to be this height, born to be not endowed, to have a not good looking face and a sub par ethnicity.

I came out of the womb.

I was born to be ugly and aspie. No other reasons really

Luker_Incel said:
I was born to be ugly and aspie. No other reasons really

below average+aspie=me=ovER

Social retardation and painfully average look. edit : bullying too

years of bullying and social outcast because im ugly currycel

My experience with femoids(stacy kind), made me mad, so I end up here

Never reached six feet, started balding at 23. It's over.

Largely a social outcast and have now embraced being an unemployable shut-in.

rotting-alone said:

born ugly. simple