Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how did u get ur username?

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★★
mine is m12comic bcz idk i think i was watching conspiracies on mk ultra but i just put m and then 12 and then comic bcs comic idk it doesnt really make sense but i like it :cryfeels:

yeah thats what i thought urs was from fellow robloxcel
yes i've been told it's a roblox-sounding name though tbh i wish i picked something else

I'm an MDMA enthusiastic.
Made me look into the mirror, laugh loud and say "this is what I complain about? Damn everyone deserves to love themselves."

Sick drug, every incel should try just to see how it is not to hate oneself

I like alliteration and it describes me.
im low iq so i dont know what either of those words mean but i like it
I'm an MDMA enthusiastic.
Made me look into the mirror, laugh loud and say "this is what I complain about? Damn everyone deserves to love themselves."

Sick drug, every incel should try just to see how it is not to hate oneself
i want to try mdma

i was feeling frustrated with the state of my life and told myself that i was over with my subhuman life, so it fit for a username
roblox ngl
I used to play roblox. Its always sad to log in and see my old friends on their who havent logged in since like 2013. I have tons of collectable hats and gear still

I've heard MDMA makes you feel as worse during the come down as it makes you feel good during the high
The first times yes. Once you find the right dose, it gets easier. Sometimes I have no comedown at all. But everyone reacts different to it. A very depressed friend of mine says he either has no comedown at all or he is 2 weeks super suicidal.

i was feeling frustrated with the state of my life and told myself that i was over with my subhuman life, so it fit for a username

I used to play roblox. Its always sad to log in and see my old friends on their who havent logged in since like 2013. I have tons of collectable hats and gear still
roblox, runescape, and wow raised the most based ppl it seems. i had a runescape gf when i was 11 but i think it was a guy

the etymology of shii410

yoshi → shi → shii → shii410

shi was just an abbreviation and the extra I and the 410 were added when I was signing up for shit because "shi" was usually taken

mine is m12comic bcz idk i think i was watching conspiracies on mk ultra but i just put m and then 12 and then comic bcs comic idk it doesnt really make sense but i like it :cryfeels:
I am transcending the heavens

Caeser, as in Caeser Zeppeli from Jojo's. And suffix cel. I just quickly came up with one impromtu, frankly I was not expecting my application would be accepted.

My username is the same username of an Instagram account that I had for stalking (it was deleted for suspicious activity). The name was random.

My username is the same username of an Instagram account that I had for stalking (it was deleted for suspicious activity). The name was random.
:feelswow: :feelsEhh:

Caeser, as in Caeser Zeppeli from Jojo's. And suffix cel. I just quickly came up with one impromtu, frankly I was not expecting my application would be accepted.
yeah me neither i wouldve put more thought into my name

I was browsing gifs when I saw this one so I decided to go with a sad penguin and named it ''Pengwin'' as in winning

I am extremely introverted. Simple as that.

It was the first word that came to my mind.

It just sounded cool and mysterious. Something unknown and anonymous.

I am 78iq retard like this guy below my name totally does not suit me :feelstastyman: :feelscry: I wish I picked up a kewl name like incel hunter2059 or Mr.cuckycuck :cryfeels::feelscry:

Giphy

Take a guess.

The life cycle of the average inkwell

I'm from slavland and "slavcel" was already taken by someone.

Mine is FastBananaCEO cuz I'm the CEO of fast banana

Being 5”6 as a fully grown male

Cuz I'm everything-let tbh
brainlet dicklet facelet every fucking thing

My counterpart in Dark Souls

I thought the image of the fat Link that I found online would make a good mascot/meme image for wizchan.

Of course the communist bugmen morons of wizchan misunderstood my intent and began calling me that as a kind of identifying name.

I hated it at first but realized that I actually was looking for a new forum name anyway for well...joining a new forum eventually and I already loved the Legend of Zelda series so I combined the two and came here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AyYUJUBTg

I have nystagmus and saw people putting things that made them incel and then cel so yeah

I thought the image of the fat Link that I found online would make a good mascot/meme image for wizchan.

Of course the communist bugmen morons of wizchan misunderstood my intent and began calling me that as a kind of identifying name.

I hated it at first but realized that I actually was looking for a new forum name anyway for well...joining a new forum eventually and I already loved the Legend of Zelda series so I combined the two and came here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69AyYUJUBTg

I like it

because this username describes me perfectly well

Because I'm a gamer who's also an incel.

I altered the word betabux to metabuxx.

I am a full time loser

i have an mlk poster and decided to make it a bit edgy

mine is self explanatory

i first like the series "judge bao" highly recomend watch some episodes on yt, much better than western crap and i find it fitting because Bao Zheng was considred ugly.