Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how did u get ur username?

i first like the series "judge bao" highly recomend watch some episodes on yt, much better than western crap and i find it fitting because Bao Zheng was considred ugly.
ah

I hate everything

More than decade ago I had to pick name for my character in rpg, in the background sister was watching mexican soap opera and I heard name Fabio and went with it ever since.

By slaughtering wh*Te dogs.

I am a loser who has zero hope to escape his despicable state. That's what my username means.
i first like the series "judge bao" highly recomend watch some episodes on yt, much better than western crap and i find it fitting because Bao Zheng was considred ugly.
I generally don't like watching stuff but I want to try out some Asian shows. Thanks for the recommendation.
By slaughtering wh*Te dogs.
Based memelord

Mained Jhin in League of Legends at the time of sign-up, and his name combined seamlessly with incel.
Don't even main him anymore lol.

I don't really remember.

I wanted a nickname like @avoidantcel or @avoidcel but if I remember well, both were taken. One of the closest word I found was eschew so here I went