Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How did my username get yoinked

Recluse

Recluse

Greycel
came back to lurk and couldn't log in cuz @Recluse cucked me. never began for uncreativecels

Sorry man I didn’t think you’d be back

should've been more active, nigger

How about I can be Recluse and you can be recluse I’m a paragon and you’re a Graycel it’s only fair that I get this name

fucking brutal :woke:
justice for the real muthaphuckkin g @Reclus3 :reeeeee:

He has come as foretold in the prophecy

@Fat Link should change your name again @Recluse.

Brutal, you should go ER on him.

think there was an oopsie, reclusemaxxer requested his name changed to recluse and we weren't aware there was already a user named recluse

probably fixable

multiaccounts me

think there was an oopsie, reclusemaxxer requested his name changed to recluse and we weren't aware there was already a user named recluse

probably fixable
Just change his name to recluse and let me keep this username

@Animecel2D vouch
I got ur back bro, this filthy thief @Recluse doesnt stand a chance now that you’ve arrived. It’s time to reclaim your rightful name and execute the pretender

I got ur back bro, this filthy thief @Recluse doesnt stand a chance now that you’ve arrived. It’s time to reclaim your rightful name and execute the pretender
I’m a paragon with 66 days online and I’m supposed to give this up to a Greycel no way

I’m a paragon with 66 days online and I’m supposed to give this up to a Greycel no way
No one cares about ur shitty rank and time online, you will give your name back to OP and you will like it

Oh no no no no no :feelskek:

Well he abandoned it
No he didn’t, he didn’t delete his account, he didn’t leave for entire years or decades. That isn’t abandonment, that’s just a short break. Keep making up excuses for your blatant thievery tho

No he didn’t, he didn’t delete his account, he didn’t leave for entire years or decades. That isn’t abandonment, that’s just a short break. Keep making up excuses for your blatant thievery tho
I’m not gonna just give up a rare username like that however I have a compromise @Reclus3 can be recluse with the lower case r and I can keep this username I think that’s a fair compromise especially since I’m an active member and a prolific poster

I’m not gonna just give up a rare username like that however I have a compromise @Reclus3 can be recluse with the lower case r and I can keep this username I think that’s a fair compromise especially since I’m an active member and a prolific poster
@Animecel2D

broootal. mogged even on incels.is. it's just like highschool where chad would beat you up and steal your lunch money and because of his superior status, he would face no consequences.

Brutal @reclues pill

The OG Recluse is back

your username was built for @Recluse BBC

Justice has now been served alhamdulilah, that name stealing nigger has been banished to the shadow realm forever