Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did Men became unaware of women's true nature ?

Like every problem in the world, the answer is very easy:

It's the Jews

The Jews realised they can easily take over and degenerate entire nations if they push for women rights. In a good and just world, every White man has a White woman and several ethnic sex slaves chained up in his basement.

Scorpion convinces frog to cross the river with it even though the frog is hesitant to trust it. Says you'll sting me. "If I sting you we both die. Why would I do that?"

They begin to cross scorpion kills frog they both die. Frog asks whyd you sting me scorpion replies "it's in my nature"

That is male female relations in a nutshell

Screenshot 20240124 083812

Scorpion convinces frog to cross the river with it even though the frog is hesitant to trust it. Says you'll sting me. "If I sting you we both die. Why would I do that?"

They begin to cross scorpion kills frog they both die. Frog asks whyd you sting me scorpion replies "it's in my nature"

That is male female relations in a nutshell

View attachment 1046384
High IQ and Beautifully put:bigbrain:

If men weren't crazy about women, our species would stop continuing. Its in male DNA to be a bluepilled simp. Men still need women to make babies.

Sexual instinct takes over the logical prefrontal cortex. Which is why men are willing to do so many things for women, even if it seems completely insane to do so.

There's this belief that men are the pragmatic gender. I think this is true, but when it comes to sexuality men are anything but pragmatic. Women are the logical, calculative and pragmatic in this regard.

But if men would treat women like women treat men, we would be extinct. In dimorphic species if the males didn't have such a high sex drive then they would die off.
holes' indifference didn't matter in wiser times when there was an ability to grape :feelsYall:

it has to do with the protocols of the elders of zion. after ww2 kikes decided to take revenge on germans and all white people in europe.
they destoyed race, traditions with infiltrating non white elements as islam and other scum to europe. further feminism and comunism was introduced by jews. with the feminism we lost rapidely brithrates.
The feminisation of boys is also part of this process. You can destroy easily a nation where boys and men are weak and behave like females.
As result you have a complete chaotic system where exceptions and are the norm. we crossed the no point of return long ago. western society has failed.

I would say from the "Enlightment" (light of Lucifer) onwards, with the spread of liberalism, republicanism, democracy and atheism

Great post. Intelligent men HATE women.

Wise men avoid women all together.

View attachment 1043020
View attachment 1043021View attachment 1043022

Retarded whores still going there and then complain how dare you piece of shit get out of japan if you don't like their traditionalism you can go back to Tokyo like other whores and fuck random guys in love hotels, did you really thought that villages and mountains also be as degenerate as the big cities? fucking retarded foids. I hate foids so much i want Volcano to erupt and kill those degenerate bitches. She is traveling around India too so i hope that some ethnic going to rape, shit on her and then she would suffocate to death :feelskek:

If men weren't crazy about women, our species would stop continuing. Its in male DNA to be a bluepilled simp. Men still need women to make babies.

Sexual instinct takes over the logical prefrontal cortex. Which is why men are willing to do so many things for women, even if it seems completely insane to do so.

There's this belief that men are the pragmatic gender. I think this is true, but when it comes to sexuality men are anything but pragmatic. Women are the logical, calculative and pragmatic in this regard.

But if men would treat women like women treat men, we would be extinct. In dimorphic species if the males didn't have such a high sex drive then they would die off.
I wish we would go extinct. Along with all other animals since they would repeat our same mistakes as us within few million years. So better destroy all living being in the universe so remove pain and misery.

I wanna ask how did we men forget about the true nature of women ?
Simple. Various factors over the last 250 years have drastically diminished male value. As a result women have all the leverage in forming relationships and thus competition between men has become more fierce. To the point where they will completely acquiesce to every desire of women no matter how irrational or immoral. This has become so common place that actions or modes of thought considered degenerate for centuries is completely normal now.

bluepill is brainwashing more retards than the redpill

Extremely well written post. Bravo. :feelsokman: It was either pushed by the elite as to have a more easily controlled population, or men's subconscious simpery led to where we are now.

Probably from the times when women entered workforce en masse and men from the young age see women as teachers, coworkers and many think that 'women are humans, just like me'.
Plus many men are simps naturally.

Harsh truth

you think men werent simps since the dawn of time?
Raping & owning foids like properties thinking they were on equal footing with animals or an inanimate object yeah most men weren't simps

Raping & owning foids like properties thinking they were on equal footing with animals or an inanimate object yeah most men weren't simps
ok bro
Mind Blown GIF

its the kikes always has been
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
Jewish History GIF by South Park
Adam Levine Singer GIF by Hello All
I Believe Democratic Party GIF by The Democrats
New Girl Jewish GIF

men do not have the natural ability to find out foid nature untill after years of experience or written records. whereas women are extremely evil, cruel, manipulative from the very start. also foids teach strategies to young upcoming cruelfoids. they dedicate their whole life in understanding men to ensure their survival. they do not lose attention or get bored for this.

another thing is a change in men's nature. antiquity chads only used foids as objects but modern men want to treated like babies with "love" wtf is that embarassing shit. the infatuation and feeling of bonding is a mistake that happened to us. it has something to do with the way we are raised. foids must have done some cunning shit to do that to men. foids selflessly lay foundation and work for future generation of foids too.

high iq. will read it all. generation boomer contributed a lot of problems that exist now.
1 single generation responsible for every possible bad outcome we are going through in the present time.