Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How did it get this bad guys?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What went wrong in your life for it to get this bad? Wasting away your prime and having no friends. I know some of you are still in school so you haven’t felt out of place yet.

What went wrong in your life for it to get this bad? Wasting away your prime and having no friends. I know some of you are still in school so you haven’t felt out of place yet.
I dont know man. I personally blame my parents that gave up on me and focused on my siblings.

Try and try and try and nothing worked, Gym, Rhino, And my fooking face, And idk what my parents must have been drinking to give me a subhuman roman nose

Try and try and try and nothing worked, Gym, Rhino, And my fooking face, And idk what my parents must have been drinking to give me a subhuman roman nose
You just unlucky like the rest of us. You know how Chads are made? They got lucky and inherited all the good looks from both parents and nothing of the bad looks. We on the other hand got all the ugly traits from both our parents

What went wrong in your life for it to get this bad?

I was sitting alone in a basement, preparing to move into an apartment for disabled people.

Apt3

Apt4

Apt5

I was victimized by other tenants, resulting in:

Apt1

Apt2

Shitty genes
Shitty looks
Bullying
Non-NTness