Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How did I reach the egg first

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
It's really pathetic when I think how I reached the egg out of millions of other sperms. If I won, imagine how shitty all the other ones would have been.

PicsArt 12 26 030619

Bruh the other ones would've ended up being more deformed

Your mother's immune system probably killed millions of average-Chad level men, white blood cells attack the sperm as they go on their trek towards the egg.

Your mother could've killed you, you could've been spared, but it wasn't mean to be. And you picked the shortest of millions/billions of straws, to win the lottery for a life of pain and suffering.

You feeling lucky?

The other ones were better than me probably

The normie sperms pushed you in as a prank.

JFL imagine being a parent and still making a kid after your first 2 coming out as vegetables
The normie sperms pushed you in as a prank.

Pieces of shit betrayed me
Your mother's immune system probably killed millions of average-Chad level men, white blood cells attack the sperm as they go on their trek towards the egg.

Your mother could've killed you, you could've been spared, but it wasn't mean to be. And you picked the shortest of millions/billions of straws, to win the lottery for a life of pain and suffering.

You feeling lucky?
To think I went passed the white blood cells jfl

The price of winning this race is misery and sadness.

The other sperm could've not had autism :feelsrope:

Maybe its also the egg's fault? Why only blame the Sperm? At least they fought their way in to be the first.

Meanwhile the egg just waited at the finishing line

Last edited:
I hate thinking about this shit, it should not have been me

Your mother’s egg was probably a dried up piece of shit. The sperm probably was legit Chad-tier and got fucked by the shitty egg.

I think its incredible that I beat the odds of being alive but yet cant win anything in life. When i tell my friends how lucky they are that they are alive they dont really care normies are so ungrateful

even before birth we were cucked by normies :feelsohgod:
I bet even in the grave normie corpses are going to try and cuck us somehow.