Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did i end up in this situation...

LightyearsAway

LightyearsAway

Warp Navigator
Hey fellow brocels

I used to post frequently on r/incelswithouthate and tried to ignore my inceldom when it got deleted.:cryfeels:
My name was something like Pz.Kpf.Tiger and i had a king tiger as my profile picture, if anyone still knows me?
As you may know this didn't quit work out and i finally had the courage to sign me up here.

So that my fellow brocels can recognize me i will give you all some background and would like to tell my story.

I am a 21 year old kissless virgin who lives in europe (one of the richest countries here) and i am currently jobless.
All my friends already have girlfriends and my older brother pretty much made it in life = has a girlfriend and is in college)
My other brother is a fellow incel so i can talk with him about the struggle.
Because i have so much time all i do is listen to music or trying to "yolo" my money on stupid stocks.

I would like to ask my fellow brocels how you usually cope, i am currently in a emotional state in which i just can't do anything anymore.:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Being incel neet in dutch countries are suifuel, I just ldar and shiet to cope.
I didn't browse iwh, it was very cucked they had a foid mod dammit.

@Cope_Time
Holy shit you are living in the netherlands, how tall are you bro? (borderline manlet here 5.9)
For short-cels it's a hellhole like afghanistan, however i visited amsterdam in 2019 and it was pretty lit.

@Cope_Time
Holy shit you are living in the netherlands, how tall are you bro? (borderline manlet here 5.9)
For short-cels it's a hellhole like afghanistan, however i visited amsterdam in 2019 and it was pretty lit.
Dude no:feelshaha:, I'm not from Netherlands, I wish I was:fuk:, I thought you were a dutchcel:feelstastyman:

@Cope_Time Regarding my height i wish i were born there but hey! at least i don't live in a third world country.

Are you chinese bro?

Hey fellow brocels

I used to post frequently on r/incelswithouthate and tried to ignore my inceldom when it got deleted.:cryfeels:
My name was something like Pz.Kpf.Tiger and i had a king tiger as my profile picture, if anyone still knows me?
As you may know this didn't quit work out and i finally had the courage to sign me up here.

So that my fellow brocels can recognize me i will give you all some background and would like to tell my story.

I am a 21 year old kissless virgin who lives in europe (one of the richest countries here) and i am currently jobless.
All my friends already have girlfriends and my older brother pretty much made it in life = has a girlfriend and is in college)
My other brother is a fellow incel so i can talk with him about the struggle.
Because i have so much time all i do is listen to music or trying to "yolo" my money on stupid stocks.

I would like to ask my fellow brocels how you usually cope, i am currently in a emotional state in which i just can't do anything anymore.:feelsrope:
Read this, it will change your life:

Be patient. More chapters will be published soon. Do not rush to judgement.

Read this, it will change your life:

Be patient. More chapters will be published soon. Do not rush to judgement.

Seems like a lot of reading but thanks for posting it, i have a lot of spare time and will work my way through.:feelsokman: