Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Did HE Do It?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I am legitimately curious. How did St. Nikolas conceal his rifle and manage to escape detection until he could pull the fire alarm, causing havoc ? Also how did he utilize that stun grenade to improve accuracy despite him also having been blinded by the smoke., I know that he wore a gas mask? Finally, how was he able to blend in with the crowd of students despite holding a rifle and 3 more magazines to escape from the school? Technical answers would be appreciated.

He had holsters to hide them, i assume he wore a big jacket till he was in school. he has a baby face so i doubt he'd arise many suspiciouns

He must have showed up in school during class times, meaning the halls would be pretty empty. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I heard he used an AR 15 which is obviously small enough to be concealed. 

He could have hid with the crowd by running to different halls with the other confused students.