Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did foids treat you in Middle School compared to High School?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Middle School compared to Highschool was night and day to me, most of the foids in Middle School that I knew ghosted me and I rarely talked to them. How were your experiences?

no difference, they all dislike me

cocaine is one hell of a drug

None talked to me. Use to ask me why i never talk. This one black foid said she liked me once but i was a mute so i didnt say a word.

I was invisible so they couldn't even remember my name.A teacher had to remind them that i was in the same classroom as them.

Middle school: bullying
High school: sometimes nice, sometimes distant

I got laughed at a lot more in middle school, bitches would call me ugly and shit. I got made fun of by more guys than I did girls though. I didn’t really have too many problems through out these high school years though, besides the occasional mockery. The most hurtful thing is when this one girl said I had a small dick. It made me so angry.

Last edited:
Each year the amount of girls I talk to decreases
Same, In Freshman year I went months without any meaningful interaction with a foid. I only remember this White foid trying to talk to me.

In middle school and high school, they treated me decent enough, but were never romantically interested in me. In college, the women here outright hate me and go out of their way to let me know that.

In middle school and high school, they treated me decent enough, but were never romantically interested in me. In college, the women here outright hate me and go out of their way to let me know that.
I'm mostly invisible in college, I only talked to 2 foids this year. :fuk:

Dropouted within 2 weeks :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

Most of them didn't even know I am also one of their classmates and even if they knew they didn't care about my existence:feelsjuice:

I only went to elementary school school which is 8 grades here, and I was totally invisible to girls, they considered me asexual and felt pity for me like "don't ask poor Mecoja for money, he is a broke ass bastard, he is a nice boy"

I only went to elementary school school which is 8 grades here, and I was totally invisible to girls, they considered me asexual and felt pity for me like "don't ask poor Mecoja for money, he is a broke ass bastard, he is a nice boy"
I remember someone asking me why I didn't talk to girls in hs

I remember someone asking me why I didn't talk to girls in hs
Why didn't you? I was too shy to talk to girls, even to ones that I didn't like at all sexually.

Why didn't you? I was too shy to talk to girls, even to ones that I didn't like at all sexually.
I was extremely shy. Plus we had assigned seats in class, and my social circle didn't have girls

I was extremely shy. Plus we had assigned seats in class, and my social circle didn't have girls
In my class boys and girls didn't hang out minus one fat ugly girl that was Chad's doormat. In sixth grade on some classes teachers decided to mix boys and girls to sit together.

It was a hell for me, I got to sit next to up nose spoiled bitch that hated my guts for some reason. She said I stink, I started using an aftershave, deodorant and nice smelling clothes softener. She still claimed I stink. I think people of different race stink to each other, I often heard Asians saying westerners have ugly body odor.

Well as a trucel with social anxiety in middle school I barely talked to foids and one foid from my class rejected me out of nowhere saying “I’m not interested in you” a typical toilet’s ego is sky high

In High School, got treated a tiny bit nicer and my social inhibition was lower so I talked to more toilets

In middle school I was a mini chad. But I stopped growing early so I became a manlet and my face went down in looks over time, I got treated significantly worse in high school

Same. As. Today no changes

Brutal, what do you do now?
Oh nothing never had any experience or interaction same for middle school i just took the opportunity and dropouted

Elementary School: I basically didn't exist to them and vice versa
Middle School: Had a few females I was on occasional speaking terms with, usually ignored by the rest
Highschool: Had a few females that would talk to me pretty much daily :chad: the rest were on friendlyish terms probably because I had the school shooter thing going on
College: I think I had one short conversation about a female's family business and that was the only interaction I had with them the entire time (by this time tinder/social media had exploded so I was now considered subhuman)

Same, In Freshman year I went months without any meaningful interaction with a foid. I only remember this White foid trying to talk to me.
Why didn't you feel on her booty

I was bullied way more frequently and explicitly in middle school than in high school

Middle School:

A foid once covered her head and switched seats when I sat in the presence of her.

Yes.

I was in a room adjacent to a gym once with several other youth. A Pean hole immediately covered her head when I was facing her in my chair(Actually, she was sitting in a chair on the side). She also quickly moved away and sat somewhere else. This hole later frowned at me.

Given that we are of different races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

Indeed, the pairing was of a Black male and White femoid. The White femoid appeared to have racial identity issues("I want to be Black") stemming from adoption into a liberal family. She met the male during his hospitalization for violent behavior while in group therapy.

I suspect that the program manager worried deeply about the idea of young "beautiful" Shannon being influenced by a 5'2, 98lbs ethnic boy with severe anxiety.

Yes. In group therapy, young femoids would criticize me because I would sit alone and look at the board games available. My family was poor and I had never seen most of them. It angered them to see me building with Jenga blocks.

My thoughts were similar to this:

View attachment 529718

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

In group therapy, Shannon Bosanac was switched into another group after I looked at her during "process group". I was told not to "stare", to the exclusion of everyone else staring at her. This was after she turned her head and frowned at me.

I'm reluctant to divulge such details since they encourage my "Negative Thoughts".

High School:

Group therapy. A certain mentally-ill morena would occasionally ask me if I was "okay". I had stuttering/anxiety issues and she clearly viewed me as "less" than her, but she was kind and sympathetic.

"Hello Intellau"(Sometimes)

"Intellau, did the group arguing today make you anxious?"

"Intellau, shouldn't you wear your jacket?"(The group was walking outside on a cold March day)

"Intellau, let me help you" (I have motor problems and couldn't balance my body properly to complete a group activity)

Near the end of my stint, I had stopped coming to group therapy for a few days due to appointments/anxiety. When I returned, I (reluctantly) participated by playing a game with the group. Most of them ignored me and one person actually spoke over me without regard for my turn to speak, but the morena was much kinder to me; she started "fake laughing" at my game answers to make me feel more comfortable and said "Bye Intellau" before I left. That was on her last day of group therapy.

I very much wanted to chat with that woman and offer advice for her problems, but I was unable to; I was too anxious and prone to stuttering to befriend her during group therapy. We seemed to have very similar viewpoints and maturity levels

Outside of that, nothing at all. Meeting the morena helped me realize how superficial Shannon Rose Bosanac truly was; As S.R.B flirted with tall Chads in her group(Rule violation), the depressed morena sat quickly and respectfully for months.

Middle school foids are cold mfs who are more mature than boys at that age and trigger the whole sexual market competition among guys, mostly cruel or ignoring me. High School foids were nicer and neutral

Middle school foids are cold mfs who are more mature than boys at that age and trigger the whole sexual market competition among guys

Yes...A Pean hole race-pilled me.

They treated me like crap on a consistent basis 1998- 2010 in addition to the relentless bullying.

No real different. Ignored or viewed with disgust.

High school was much worse overall compared to middle school that's for sure.

Well in middle school they would harass and bully me... I once got lied on by a foid that I was staring at her legs so the teacher would move me away from her. (I wasn't staring at her legs but she lied so the teacher would move me away because she was disgusted by me.

They would also call me names weird, creep, typical foid shit. Once high-school came around they would either just ignore me or tolerate me.

Didn't change. They've treated me like a spot of mold on the wall no matter what point in time. :feelsbadman::feelsree:

they didnt treated me jfl u chads :feelskek:

i've never seen them :feelskek:

the treatment never changed

Was bullied in middle school til I started lifting then when I went to high-school people just didn't talk to me besides my two incel tier buds if they both didn't come in I was a complete ghost and went the whole day without talking to anyone

I was a bluepilled jestermaxxer