Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How did failed normie fuckups (who were incel as well) suddenly start kicking ass in life (career wise) the SECOND they entered college?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
Like I knew guys (incel as well even to this day). Who came to class drunk/failed tests were TOTAL GOOFBALLS in h.s they got suspended selling drugs (not to stacey but to other dudes). Meanwhile I made the local newspaper, I was top in some classes, I also was a mini sportstar. I did NOT have sex but I had SOME foids at least pretending to be nice to me (in fairness it was mostly sheboons but once they gave me candy on halloween and shit etc).

But suddenly the DAY I started college it was NOTHING but a FIGHT FOR MY LIFE EVERYDAY! I LITERALLY got lost in my own fucking neighborhood for an hour, I then couldn't do simple tasks/forgetting shit etc.

Meanwhile freshman year of college those retards from earlier SUDDENLY started using big words (these guys were borderline ILLITERATE and could barely read in h.s only a few months ago back in june but SUDDENLY around spetember they TRANSFORM into these academic rockstars! WTF! (they even won AWARDS and made it in the LA TIMES NEWSPAPER/gave Mussolini-Esque Graduation speeches on campus/got job offers left and right! dafuq!)

However, if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.

I almost think could it be like a fucked up KARMA like God is PUNISHING ME for secretly making fun of those fuck-ups in h.s?

Certainly feels like it.

I even ask normies WTF happened and boy are they RESENTFUL that I was popular in h.s they even say: "GOOD 5ft2 you DESERVE to fail in life because you did not apply yourself/establish good habits in h.s and didn't have to work hard"

Uh niggah, you think I just floated to class and memorized shit? I would stay after school and get help from the teacher etc. I worked HARD TOO! These retards in school were not "establishing good habits" by showing up to school FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS drunk (knew a guy where that happened)

I noticed that with ex-gifted kids who CRASH AND BURN people (and even their OWN PARENTS ) have this RESENTMENT and even take JOY in having that person fail. I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).

-What happened? I am in the U.S.A. One THEORY I have for my DOWNFALL is that school standards are RETARDEDLY easy. Ie teachers were passing these retards even though they were illiterate etc. So "smart" in highschool in the u.s.a is actually borderline retarded/average in most European countries etc. The u.s.a is VERY behind in math/science. But a lot of "gifted" kids get a false inflated view of themselves. But once they enter college it turns into a mog-fest!

-But then it does not answer my question of how these guys (who couldn't read/show up to school drunk everyday) in just TWO MONTHS started kicking ass! (Fuck I spent YEARS learning guitar and can barely play the Itsy Bitsy Spider. How the fuck can borderline junkies in TWO MONTHS start picking up FAAR more complicated skills than playing the guitar in such a SHORT time frame?

-Just seems satanic!

-Help me think about this logically guys

Oh @Atavistic Autist can u chime in? (I might be on the autism spectrum)

Not Reading All Of That
It's Simple , NT > Everything

Dafuq did looksmax.org invade this forum?

That's called IQ (or, in other words, intelligent).

The importance of having above-average IQ shouldn't be denied.

Dafuq did looksmax.org invade this forum?
Look, many people who already gave up won't make a wall of text just to express the obvious: water/it's over.

No ones' contributions will matter to anyone unless you're of above-average IQ, or rely to GPT-like language models for making well-elaborated threads.

That's called IQ (or, in other words, intelligent).
contradictory the low-tier normies had lower iqs than me back in h.s. How did they rapidly get intelligent?

brutal no replypill

you might be experiencing the dunning-kruger effect

Because they were well-rounded with friends and girlfriends and support systems. Meanwhile you went from having to study for short 1-chapter tests to several finals each composed of a semester's worth of information, while also going from mommy hugging you to a lonely dorm room or apartment by yourself. All of these normies that did better in college had study groups composed of friends who would support each other, find best practices and tips from previous years, and then celebrate small victories together. And you would be lonely and sulk and waste months and then try to cram and fail.

Source: exactly what happened to me
I lived with my parents. These guys i am talking about are incel however they do ok career wise and friendwise.

-what happened?

-trying to go back in time/see what happened

Like I knew guys (incel as well even to this day). Who came to class drunk/failed tests were TOTAL GOOFBALLS in h.s they got suspended selling drugs (not to stacey but to other dudes). Meanwhile I made the local newspaper, I was top in some classes, I also was a mini sportstar. I did NOT have sex but I had SOME foids at least pretending to be nice to me (in fairness it was mostly sheboons but once they gave me candy on halloween and shit etc).

But suddenly the DAY I started college it was NOTHING but a FIGHT FOR MY LIFE EVERYDAY! I LITERALLY got lost in my own fucking neighborhood for an hour, I then couldn't do simple tasks/forgetting shit etc.

Meanwhile freshman year of college those retards from earlier SUDDENLY started using big words (these guys were borderline ILLITERATE and could barely read in h.s only a few months ago back in june but SUDDENLY around spetember they TRANSFORM into these academic rockstars! WTF! (they even won AWARDS and made it in the LA TIMES NEWSPAPER/gave Mussolini-Esque Graduation speeches on campus/got job offers left and right! dafuq!)

However, if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.

I almost think could it be like a fucked up KARMA like God is PUNISHING ME for secretly making fun of those fuck-ups in h.s?

Certainly feels like it.

I even ask normies WTF happened and boy are they RESENTFUL that I was popular in h.s they even say: "GOOD 5ft2 you DESERVE to fail in life because you did not apply yourself/establish good habits in h.s and didn't have to work hard"

Uh niggah, you think I just floated to class and memorized shit? I would stay after school and get help from the teacher etc. I worked HARD TOO! These retards in school were not "establishing good habits" by showing up to school FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS drunk (knew a guy where that happened)

I noticed that with ex-gifted kids who CRASH AND BURN people (and even their OWN PARENTS ) have this RESENTMENT and even take JOY in having that person fail. I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).

-What happened? I am in the U.S.A. One THEORY I have for my DOWNFALL is that school standards are RETARDEDLY easy. Ie teachers were passing these retards even though they were illiterate etc. So "smart" in highschool in the u.s.a is actually borderline retarded/average in most European countries etc. The u.s.a is VERY behind in math/science. But a lot of "gifted" kids get a false inflated view of themselves. But once they enter college it turns into a mog-fest!

-But then it does not answer my question of how these guys (who couldn't read/show up to school drunk everyday) in just TWO MONTHS started kicking ass! (Fuck I spent YEARS learning guitar and can barely play the Itsy Bitsy Spider. How the fuck can borderline junkies in TWO MONTHS start picking up FAAR more complicated skills than playing the guitar in such a SHORT time frame?

-Just seems satanic!

I wasn't an idiot in high school (was in the top class) but I came into my own academically in university. A lot of people thrive when they have less rules imposed upon them. I was also brutally bullied in school and even some teachers hated me so that also badly affected me. Without all that crap I absolutely thrived in uni academically, although I was still a rejected incel socially.

It could be because those kids knew they were actually smart before so they knew they had time to goof off. If you are autistic, you might not have noticed this.

I think it’s just a normie cope that college is some magic land where everyone gets laid. Maybe in like the 60s. But now especially with that study showing 2/3 of young men are single, most college guys don’t get laid. At least in my university, I barely see couples.

They were smart the whole time but acted dumb in high school because they were forced to be physically close to low iq people for extended periods of time. In college they were able to physically cut off low iq people from their lives and weren't forced into low iq social circles and and interactions. Also college of course has more high iq people, just having that higher concentration of high iq people in a human population does wonders.

Also if you are forced to study something that is way below your iq level you will do worse at it than a retard. Because the retard is actually enjoying it, whereas a high iq person would see it as stupid and not worth the brainpower.

In my experience, it wasn't that the douchebags became smart, but rather than they benefited from being popular and getting answer keys and other things to cheat with from their peers.

Meanwhile, I went from few friends to zero friends. I still talked to my incel friends from high school, but that was it. I could not relate to any of the drunks on campus.

They were smart the whole time but acted dumb in high school because they were forced to be physically close to low iq people for extended periods of time. In college they were able to physically cut off low iq people from their lives and weren't forced into low iq social circles and and interactions. Also college of course has more high iq people, just having that higher concentration of high iq people in a human population does wonders.

Also if you are forced to study something that is way below your iq level you will do worse at it than a retard. Because the retard is actually enjoying it, whereas a high iq person would see it as stupid and not worth the brainpower.
If i was around smart people why did i get stupider in college rather than smarter

Tbh I got straight As in high school and still get straight A’s in college l. Not much has changed in terms of scores, I’ll say I study way harder and spend so much time practicing.

If i was around smart people why did i get stupider in college rather than smarter
You have to be with people who are really smart for that to work. If they are not very smart and are just as smart as you they will push you down and make you stupider. Either both you and them have to be very smart, or they have to be very smart, or they have to be a lot smarter than you.

Then again normies have an advantage here because they will play their normie game of screwing the outcasts by pushing them down so they can be relatively ahead.

The reason you feel so shitty about it is because they successfully deceived you

Last edited:

Certainly feels like it.

-Just seems satanic!

Sex motivates men

Because they were well-rounded with friends and girlfriends and support systems. Meanwhile you went from having to study for short 1-chapter tests to several finals each composed of a semester's worth of information, while also going from mommy hugging you to a lonely dorm room or apartment by yourself. All of these normies that did better in college had study groups composed of friends who would support each other, find best practices and tips from previous years, and then celebrate small victories together. And you would be lonely and sulk and waste months and then try to cram and fail.

Source: exactly what happened to me

You have to be with people who are really smart for that to work. If they are not very smart and are just as smart as you they will push you down and make you stupider. Either both you and them have to be very smart, or they have to be very smart, or they have to be a lot smarter than you.

Then again normies have an advantage here because they will play their normie game of screwing the outcasts by pushing them down so they can be relatively ahead.

The reason you feel so shitty about it is because they successfully deceived you
its my doing. normies would go out of their way to be around smart people. i rushed home after college to jerk off. i swear i jerked off 12 times a day. it was addicting. and then listening to mgtow podcasts as well

They were never ugly to begin with.
They had one bad day as a normie and decided to join the forum and realised how much better than life is than some here hence why you notice they start to brag to feel superior because they look down on actual incels here.
Then just like how any normie would , they would attack actual incels and then these normies would “self ban” or just disappear and never come back.
What is really happening is that many users even now , aren’t even truly suffering. They have friends , they get hit on , they have a decent life. Yet they use this forum because they enjoy the fact they mog others here. And they’ll go on to write a thread or make a post on why their lives are so horrible.
high iq