Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How did any coping incel believe mewing works??

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I don't understand, if you have knowledge in basic science you should know mewing is full of fucking shit and doesn't work, if mewing actually did work then by this logic athletes would look like incels and people who don't do sports would be having a Tyrone level jawline, I mew 24/7 and haven't seen a change in shit.

Yeah, mewing is cope. You were born with good facial bone genetics or you weren’t. Even looking back at pictures from me and my friends when we were 8, they had Chad jaws while I had a narrow recessed jaw.

Yeah, mewing is cope. You were born with good facial bone genetics or you weren’t. Even looking back at pictures from me and my friends when we were 8, they had Chad jaws while I had a narrow recessed jaw.
I literally keep my tongue at roof of my mouth all the time

The ones with the recessed jawlines mouth breathe because their mouth is forced open

Most of these "mewers" show their before/after photos from their childhood then into adulthood

Works - but only if your still in puberty.

If your between 10 and 18 it still works but above that its bullshit.

Tho you can somewhat get a more square chin by chewing gum. Lots of hard gum.

cause i was ignorant about looksmaxxing stuff 2 year ago
now i know thats all bullshit

Mewing only works when you are still growing. In adults it can help expand your palate a bit if you have fucked up upper teeth. However it will have no noticable effect on the jawline. Jaw exercisers, hard gum and similar devices are the new snake oil.

I don't think anyone really believes it works, it's just a meme

It's about having something to believe in, not what is actually is

Mewwing and jelqing works