Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How desperate virgins are deforming their faces with hammers in warped Incel craze – as doc reveals sinister new trends

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★

The documentary also explores the trend of “Looksmaxxing”, with Blackpill extremists promoting dangerous techniques to improve facial features.

One man, who posts videos online, says it is "not uncommon" for hardcore Incels to repeatedly tap cheekbones, chins, brows and orbitals with a hammer in a bizarre attempt to 'sculpt' their faces.

Just hammer your face theory

their secret forums, including women being beheaded, tortured and beaten to death
:feelshaha:

@JohnDoe this guy stole your mask.

The operations are very expensive. Looksmaxxing living in a third world country is like wanting to starve to eat a pussy.

Bonesmashing :feelshaha:

"trust me bro, smash your bones, they'll grow and make you chad"

Did anyone see the part where the autistcel went on a night out and stuttered speaking to that Becky (they blurred the incels face)?

If anyone knows how to rip video from the channel 4 website then let me know and I'll upload it here.

Last edited:
What a low iq thing to do, no wonder it’s being done by niggers. They think bashing their faces in with a hammer is just as safe and effective as the techniques/equipment and procedure used by medical surgeons

??? even on looksmax.org bonesmashers are ridiculed

Just bone smash bro.

Bonesmashing moment

That bone smashing stuff is a mad weird trend, I didn’t think it could get stranger than mewing

why are you laughing with this normalnigger reporting? are you a nigger?

bonesmashing with a real sledgehammer works...
for ascending ASAP to Jannah

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back