Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How debil former "best friend" ruined my possibility of netherlandsmaxxing

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When debil emigrated to Netherlabds, lost him as local outsidemaxxing partner, but that opened new possibilities. Netherlands, place for weedmaxxing and escormaxxing. Be not easy totravel with my lame travelling skills ans social anxieties, but if friend inviting to visit -thats could make things easier. But, he could not stop moroning. Intead of inviting me to come for weedmaxxing and esormaxxing activities, he came up with retarded plan about hooking me up with friend of his wifeoid he found there. Just smol problem, that friend was ugly arab roastie with big nose and curly hair - total opposite of what I like in female appearance. So with my anxieties, what would make travelling below sea level into great adventure, and with me still in pain after loss of last crush, thing i needed most was thus ""encouragement" about cucking me with ugly femorloid, so as result - netherlandsmaxxing was done, and later he pisssed me even more, stopped being frins. Damned debil

And about that arab roastie - do not even know would she even want me, as we not even talked, or I would just travelled so hard and so far just to be rejected by uggofoid. That was just debil's retarded plan, doomed to unsccess in anyway, because they want me or not, those ugly roastie, it is I, who do not want them first, and not even considering

Kagairefuse

Couldn't you just have said that you aren't interested in that foid but that you would have loved to come and visit him anyway?

Couldn't you just have said that you aren't interested in that foid but that you would have loved to come and visit him anyway?
Not with him, he was unable to stop pushing me into degenerate things

Just boosting the ol post count here, don’t mind me

Your friend insulted you

tfu on debil
are you still in netherlands my friend?