Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How dare IT users say I'm an idiot!!!!!!

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

All Hail Elliot Rodger
★★★★
IT users are insulting me for my post on women's brain. How dare these skanks say I'm an idiot just because of some typos like "matematics"? I'm a 160 IQ genius graduating in mathematics. My brain's processing power is literally on a whole different scale compared to their subhuman brains put together. They don't even know the basics of mathematics like linear algebra and single variable real analysis and from my point of view you're a literal ape if you don't know the basics of maths.
I hope these whores are raped and beheaded by some guttersnipe nigger and their carcasses given to dogs as food.

First reply! I win!

Congratulations!

Looney Tunes Vintage GIF

Sloppy fourths

IT users are just as worthless, if not more worthless than us

Idgaf abt inceltears they're all retards copers

I saw that post, some of them were acting like the Nobel prizes are rigged by white men somehow, and women are oppressed n shiieeett and have obstacles n shiieeet even though colleges have a 2 to 1 preference for women over men. Lmao how much cope will these foids spew

I saw that post, some of them were acting like the Nobel prizes are rigged by white men somehow, and women are oppressed n shiieeett and have obstacles n shiieeet even though colleges have a 2 to 1 preference for women over men. Lmao how much cope will these foids spew
They are literal crybabies. "Muh misogyny, muh sexism" :foidSoy:

They are literal crybabies. "Muh misogyny, muh sexism" :foidSoy:
Yeah women have been allowed in schools for 2 centuries, they have no exuse. And nowadays colleges have a preference for them. What more do they want? Foids are like that one lazy kids in school who has parents constantly supporting them but the kid fails cus he's lazy

Just don't pay attention to them
They're foolish

Who cares, just ignore them

Idiot sandwich

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back