Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How cuckolds/Incel tears are made. Cuckold/Icel tears Origin Story.

Q

quazz

Banned
-
These cucks and incel tears posters are the lowest form of being lower then any Incel, Chad or Stacy. I think these cucks were created when they had a oneitis and their onitis was being fucked by their BBC bully or another chad. These cucks couldn't cope against a big BBC that humiliated them and bullied them fucking their sweet little "innocent" oneitis so their only move was to internalize what was happening. Their sick minds became twisted and since they knew they could never have their oneitis they get off to the though of a big BBC fucking their Oneitis sweet little prime pussy. They internalized cuckoldry in their youth so now it is all they know going forward. They know they can never stand up to Chad/BBC so instead they try to pick on incels which they see as easy targets but that couldn't be further from the truth. Cucks are the lowest form of being at least if they were kind they could have some redeeming qualities but Chad/BBC fucking their dream girl left them so twisted and warped all they do is try and fuck with incels.

This is the average life of a Cuck/Incel tears poster

Around when the Cuck (I'll call him Robert in this story) was 14 years old he had a crush on another girl named stacy. Robert dreamed of stacy his "dream girl" all day and all night, he would write her anonymous love letters and slip them through her locker at school. Robert dreamed of the day they would be together and he knew if he was nice enough it was bound to happen sooner or later. One day Robert finally got the courage to talk to stacy after gym class, "hey Stay--cc-cc-iiefue" Robert could barely get the words out as he looked at her in her spandex shorts and tight fitting top she wasn't wearing any shoes but just pink socks. She was about 5'1 (Robert was 5'3) with vibrant white skin and green eyes. She was sweating after a long exhausting gym class and in that moment she looked beautiful to Robert. She was one of the best looking girls in the school with a round shapely ass that looked like it was begging for a dick to be inserted into it. She looked extremely hot and innocent all at the same time. Robert realized he was starting and Stacy was giving him a weird look. Just as things were starting to get weird Stacy shouted "Oh hey"! Robert was wondering who she was talking to and looked behind him there stood a 6 foot tall black man, he was heavily muscular and Robert was intimidated as soon as he saw him. Robert was in bewilderment and he started to feel sick to his stomach he felt something wasn't right, Stacy was looking at this black guy with "fuck me eyes" she looked up to him in admiration. "Who are you" Robert said. "Oh this is Tyrone" Stacy gushed "This is his first day at this school, he's 18 and he'll be playing on the seniors football team". "Shit I'll be playing with you to white girl" Tyrone said. "HaHa Tyrone you're hilarious" Stacy said. "Oh Robert you're smart right? I'm planning to give Tyrone the rundown on the part of the curriculum he missed since he started the school year late could you us with that after school today at my place?" Robert couldn't believe his ears was Stacy really inviting him over? Was this his chance to score with this HB9/10? "Sure!" Robert stammered out as quickly as humanly possible. I'll be there right after school. "Sounds good" Stacy said. "See ya later white boy" Tyrone said, as we put his arm around Stacy and they walked the other way. "By---yeye-ee TTT--yyy-rone" Robert whimpered.

Robert was excited to spend some time with Stacy after school but he was kind of worried about Tyrone at the same time and had some thoughts that maybe Stacy was interested in Tyrone? Know don't be stupid Robert said to himself. Stacy would never be interested in a black guy, she's the prettiest white girl in the school and her families fairly wealthy/high status. She's way to good looking for a black guy and anyways only ugly white girls date black guys Robert coped to himself. However Robert couldn't help but notice the bulge in Tyrones pants earlier it was massive his shaft looked to be at least 9 inches long and it looked thicker then a water bottle. Well if Stacy was interested in Tyrone he thought to himself she would no doubt be extremely satisfied by him. A big black cock like that would fill a little white girl like Stacy all up. Robert noticed himself getting hard and snapped out of it, feeling slightly ashamed of fantasizing about a big black cock fucking his dream girl. Either way he sighed to himself his 3 incher most likely couldn't please her. As the bell rang Robert shot up and forgot all worries he was hyped to go to Stacies house and finally make a mover on her, he beelined straight to her house and knocked on the door. Nobody came and he knocked again and still no answer, he twisted the doorknob and it was open "Huh I guess they beat me here" Robert said. He went through the house entrance through the living room and saw no one. He kept walking and the house seemed to be empty until he heard some sounds coming from upstairs. Robert made his way up the stairs and the sound grew it seemed to be moaning. Robert was looking straight at a door that he believed to be Stacies it had pink stars on it as well as a collage and of her and all her sexy friends in their spandex doing regular girl things. The moans were at their loudest when Robert was right outside her door he couldn't believe it what was happening! He moved closer the door was slightly open so he peeked inside.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing there she was Stacy his dream girl, with her tight perfect prime body. She was laying on the bed, and standing right beside the bed there he was Tyrone he was also naked his 9 inch cock was out. Robert couldn't believe it were Tyrone and Stacy really doing this? Just as he was contemplating what was happening he saw something that broke his heart. Stacy grabbed Tyrones 9 inch water bottle thick cock and shove it in her mouth. "Fuck Tyrone your big black cock puffes my cheeks up more then when I had tonsilitis" she squealed. She gagged on his shaft for a good minute. "UHHHGGGGG" Tyrone exlaimed. He pushed his cock deeper into Stacies throat and it was unreal Robert could see not just the imprint of Tyrones cock in Stacies throat but the imprints of the thick streams of semen the shot down Stacies throat into her tummy. Tyrones load must have been at least enough to fill half a can of pop. Right then Tyrone took his cock out of Stacies throat and blew his last couple loads across her body. "OH MY GOD TYRONE that was good" said Stacy, "Shit white girl you think we done here?" said Tyrone. Right then he flipped Stacy around grabbing her thighs and placing his BBC right over her pussy. "Bbb---uu-u-ttt Tyrone I'm a virgin" Stacy whimpered. "Then what better way to lose your virginity to an 18 year old Black guy on the football team, I thought you liked older guys" Tyrone said. Right then Tyrone brushed his cock against Stacies little high school tight wet gleaming pussy. "Ohhhh Tyrone, FUCK ME I DON'T CARE I WANT YOUR BIG BLACK COCK INSIDE OF ME". "Don't have to ask me twice" Tyrone said. He pushed just his cock head in and Stacie's body shot up, she wrapped her legs around his body, Tyrone grabbed her thighs and he pushed deeper into her. It was one long strong that lasted at least 2 minutes. Every 10 seconds Tyrone pushed deeper into Stacy. She had ecstasy across her face her eyes rolled to the back of her head, her juices surrounded Tyrones cock and she was drooling uncontrollably. After two minutes once Tyrone got the full length of his shaft into Stacy she trembled uncontrollably. She spasmed on his 9 inch hard Cock and at the same time Tyrones Cock trembled and ejaculated into Stacies pussy. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh Tyronnneee" Stacy squealed "Cum all in me you big black mother fucker". Her tight pussy gripped his pulsating cock and which each throb of his dick Stacy felt everything, she was in ecstacy that she had never felt before.

At this point Robert had his dick out and was masturbating furiously he didn't care about anything anymore all he wanted to do was enjoy the sight of the BBC fucking Stacy. But fate was not on his side, as he was furiously jerking off he tripped forward into the bedroom and made a bang as he feel on the floor. Tyrone and Stacy both turned to look at him with disbelief on their faces.

I'll continue writing the origin story for Cuckolds/Incel Tears later on. This is only the beginning of the cuck nature of these faggots.

Hurts too much to read. Anyway, gj i guess

This is fantasy of coping blackcel

nothing more