Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know how to grab a woman?

Do you know the exact maneuvers to abduct a kid or a woman?

• Yes I know and I have the necessary strength.

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Yes, in theory.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • No, she would escape my hold and scream for help.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Yes, because I saw Tyrone do it to my wife and she loved it.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
Such that she can't scream or escape your hold?

This is something every man should know. Because sometimes women are a liability. Let's say there is a mentally unstable person. Women will freak out. So in order to PROTECT them, you have to hold them tight, tell them it's all good and cover their mouth so they don't start screaming and anger the mentally unstable person.

So because we love women so much that we want to protect them, we need to be able to physically over power them, because their fragile mentality causes them to freak out easily. Again, being able to keep a woman from moving is vital for protecting women and enabling them (after the threat is gone) to be strong and independent.

Only one way to find out :feelsthink:

I would be reasonably able to proceed.

i get heightmogged by women

I can share a couple of foid self defense videos if anyone is interested, just dm me. It shows exactly what are the most common tactics to escape these holds. And I can tell you, there is absolutely nothing that can be done if you're strong enough. I can also tell you based on these movements, how strong your muscles need to be.
Biceps hold needs to be reasonably strong. It can be trained by holding a heavy dumbell with the hammer grip in a 90 degree angle. Fingers need to be strong, ideally they would be tied together, otherwise one finger can be isolated and bent back. Wearing a groin protector is a good idea. Having shins that are able to withstand some kicks is necessary. And always protect your weakest areas, the face and especially the eyes.

never really thought about it but i imagine you'd just have to bear hug them
Screenshot 2023 05 31 94405 AM

The bear hug is powerful against a strong opponent, because it takes a lot of strength to get out of it. The problem is, you aren't covering the mouth.
Which is the best way