Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How could nature make something so flawed as a human female?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Always clawing and waiting for a chance to ruin every man around her, always complaining and actively trying to make things worse, never evolving and never contributing. Nature isn't perfect obviously but how can something so useless and hurtful be the thing that makes children? We'd be better off with giant meat sacks to jerk off into than have to keep these vultures around.

We're the flawed ones as far as nature is concerned

I am subhuman, wish I wasn't born

The existence of females is proof that there is no god.

idk man but I fucking hate women

Unless your a complete idiot, that's not true. Being ugly shouldn't be the end all be all. Plenty of very intelligent society changing people were ugly as sin.

Unless your a complete idiot, that's not true. Being ugly shouldn't be the end all be all. Plenty of very intelligent society changing people were ugly as sin.

I am unintelligent, extremely ugly, and physically inferior.

I radiate an aura of inferiority.

I am unintelligent, extremely ugly, and physically inferior.

I radiate an aura of inferiority.
Are you really stupid or is that just self hatred? And if you mean you don't understand school stuff, current education is more in favor of women then men so don't blame yourself.

The existence of females is proof that there is no god.
I would think this is the exact opposite.

Its proof there is a god. And he enjoys the suffering of his creations

because nature is a evil bitch , , hell is earth
I would think this is the exact opposite.

Its proof there is a god. And he enjoys the suffering of his creations
maybe nature is the same god, is an evil bitch

Maybe not.

Nature meaning "human nature" has largely been subverted through Jew social engineering and fear mongering.

People would act in vastly different ways than they do now if they were truly "free" to say, do and believe what they wanted without fear of repurcussions/reprisals such as losing their jobs, going to prison or being attacked by state backed wild feral niggers.

Without Jew social engineering and radical feminism putting the idea in women's minds constantly that "the grass is always greener on the other side" or to put it in more understandable terms for the forum "never settle for anything less than Chad" SOME of us here...maybe even A LOT OF US may actually have a "chance" to land a relationship.

Not gonna happen though as long as ZOG remains firmly in control.

Maybe not.

Nature meaning "human nature" has largely been subverted through Jew social engineering and fear mongering.

People would act in vastly different ways than they do now if they were truly "free" to say, do and believe what they wanted without fear of repurcussions/reprisals such as losing their jobs, going to prison or being attacked by state backed wild feral niggers.

Without Jew social engineering and radical feminism putting the idea in women's minds constantly that "the grass is always greener on the other side" or to put it in more understandable terms for the forum "never settle for anything less than Chad" SOME of us here...maybe even A LOT OF US may actually have a "chance" to land a relationship.

Not gonna happen though as long as ZOG remains firmly in control.
I really doubt most on here are as disgusting as they say, they just have a ton of self hate and aren't seen as good enough.

Believe it or not, I'm actually completely fine if women think I'm unattractive, what bothers me is that they lie to me about it because they think I'm stupid.

They want to go for Chad? That's all cool, but they don't give you the basic dignity to be honest about it. I'm ugly, not retarded for fucks sake.

The universe favors entropy. Life opposes entropy as it creates order. Foids are incredibly stupid and cannot create order. They have lower iq than dogs and are the reason for why society is reaching its demise. Therefore entropy favors them as they cause disorder. This is why the universe has spawned such a retarded creature

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back