Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How Corono is being dealt with in Zabbaleen

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The Coptic Christians distribute the "blood of Christ" to each other using the same spoon, this is how they intend to spread the virus throughout Zabbaleen.
PIC07_3.jpg

@Amacko

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
dumb ass sands, imagine getting the virus through a spoon that’s been in countless dirty mouths

IVE NEVER SEEN SUCH COPERS IN MY LIFE

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
dumb ass sands, imagine getting the virus through a spoon that’s been in countless dirty mouths

Jesus will cure your inceldom! He works many miracles!

Lol , should work

I think they believe that the "blood" loses its magical properties if it isn't served using the silver spoon and chalice, so they have to all share the same spoon.

they have the same shitty tradition in all eastern christian denominations
though i head that in romania they authorized the use of single-use plastic spoons

religions are poison, especially cuck religions

Is the corona virus even going to spread there? I assume they don't get many outside visitors, do they even have an airport?

Zabbaleen is so trash that even corona-chan doesn't wanna go there

Watch how they’ll survive and we’ll all die by living in Babylon .

Is the corona virus even going to spread there? I assume they don't get many outside visitors, do they even have an airport?

Zabbaleen is so trash that even corona-chan doesn't wanna go there
It's already in Egypt, not long before it'll get to this slum.

It will be the end

Literal shithole.

Silver is a broad spectrum anti virus and anti bacterial metal.

It's not funny, it's really pathetic tbh.
Tbh currycels and niggercels will follow suit with retardation and autismo. And many mayocels governmenta, especially amerimutts are straight up doing nothing

Tbh currycels and niggercels will follow suit with retardation and autismo. And many mayocels governmenta, especially amerimutts are straight up doing nothing
Curries and niggers wouldn't go sharing a spoon when there is a virus going around, no one would. Sand niggers are the people who eat rotten fish after all.

Curries and niggers wouldn't go sharing a spoon when there is a virus going around, no one would. Sand niggers are the people who eat rotten fish after all.
curries will be street shittinf and going to Holi festivals. niggers will be fucked due to bad healthcare

You think they'll stop believing in god once they get the virus?