Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How common is it REALLY for normies to get into a relationship ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I always got told that most normies can get a relationship at least every once in a while if they are socialcirclemaxxed and i also believed that. But when i look back to my school days in high school, most guys in my class or in school generally never had a gf. I calculated it and only 31.6% of guys in my class were in a relationship at least once. We also never had a school Chad, just a few HTNs at best. In college class it was higher with around 47.06% of guys having a gf but still pretty low. What are your thoughts ?

girls can stay single up to 2 years max (usually cause of her standards), dudes it's like 4-8 years cause mostly he gets rejected

I think the majority do or atleast are able to get casual sexual partners.

In my highschool class 40% of guys had a girlfriend, however I must say that I went to a pretty high end highschool where most people were loaded.

In my highschool class 40% of guys had a girlfriend, however I must say that I went to a pretty high end highschool where most people were loaded.
what do you mean with "loaded" ?

Most guys i've known have been in relationships apart from the very ugly or mentally disabled.
Im talking about hookups/ONS and not relationships since you said "casual sex partners".

You have to factor in other things aswell, for example this was this chad in my class that I talked to a few times. Every girl had a crush on him, but he told me he simply didn't want a girlfriend, he was very busy and just didn't have time for one. Some people focus on their studies, some people just don't want one, some chads are gay etc.

Im talking about hookups/ONS and not relationships since you said "casual sex partners".
My point is it's very common for normal people to fall into relationships and don't spend their lives as virgins, we just don't meet the threshold and are the genetic losers.

My point is it's very common for normal people to fall into relationships and don't spend their lives as virgins, we just don't meet the threshold and are the genetic losers.
Then why did so many guys in my town never had a gf ?

I mean HTNs are still good looking, so I wouldn't count them. Its hard to tell these days, which normies actually have a good relationship and ones that are being severley cucked, which, to me, isnt a relationship.

I always got told that most normies can get a relationship at least every once in a while if they are socialcirclemaxxed and i also believed that. But when i look back to my school days in high school, most guys in my class or in school generally never had a gf. I calculated it and only 31.6% of guys in my class were in a relationship at least once. We also never had a school Chad, just a few HTNs at best. In college class it was higher with around 47.06% of guys having a gf but still pretty low. What are your thoughts ?
I think most normies are poor betabux copers who might have a relationship but only with some frustrated leftover from Chad. A toilet that constantly makes her Normie feel like he's only the second choice, a failure in her eyes that she doesn't desire at all after Chad fucked her brains out for years.
I don't believe that most of these guys are happy in their relationships. Nagging foids with expensive wishes and the toilet gives Mr. Normie probably five times per year her pussy. If she's "happy", otherwise he doesn't get sex at all.

Last edited:
From the overall 10 guys in my college class only 1 was in a relationship.

Both girls had a boyfriend and they were REALLY mid.

Its hard to tell these days, which normies actually have a good relationship and ones that are being severley cucked, which, to me, isnt a relationship.
I think most normies are poor betabux copers who might have a relationship but only with some frustrated leftover from Chad. A toilet that constantly makes her Normie feel like he's only the second choice, a failure in her eyes that she doesn't desire at all after Chad fucked her brains out for years.
I don't believe that most of these guys are happy in their relationships. Nagging foids with expensive wishes and the toilet gives Mr. Normie probably five times her pussy per year. If she's "happy", otherwise he doesn't get sex at all.
Im not talking about the quality of a relationship, im talking about them having a relationship in general. And like i said in my post, most guys in both college and highschool never had a gf at all, not even the 6"2-6"3ft tallfags in my class

Last edited:
Ìm not talking about the quality of a relationship, im talking about them having a relationship in general. And like i said in my post, most guys in both college and highschool never had a gf at all, not even the 6"2-6"3ft tallfags in my class
its hard to put a figure on it, but im gonna guess and say like only 1 out of 5 basic normies get a relationship, on a rare occassion. I even know a 6ft white normie at my workplace whos been single since Ive known him and he is like a very basic white normie, facially speaking, who you think should have a GF cause of height, but hypergamy is brutal.

Oh and I also think its over if you have no social circle unless chad.

Ìm not talking about the quality of a relationship, im talking about them having a relationship in general. And like i said in my post, most guys in both college and highschool never had a gf at all, not even the 6"2-6"3ft tallfags in my class
Interesting. Blackpill confirmed. Only the really attractive guys get some pussy or relationship. But I can remember the same when I was in school. There were only a few guys with girlfriends. The oldest/most attractive ones who had already a driver's license.

Interesting. Blackpill confirmed. Only the really attractive guys get some pussy or relationship. But I can remember the same when I was in school. There were only a few guys with girlfriends. The oldest/most attractive ones who had already a driver's license.
What troubles me is that almost every woman has a boyfriend. Where are they getting this unlimited supply of 6'+ Chads from? Do most Chads just gf multiple women?

Normies can usually end up with someone, Idk how good of a someone but a someone regardless

my school was even more incel. Most guys in relationships were giga nt/low inhib with some friend-gf (high school girls have lower standards and can tolerate starfish sex once a month) or htn+

Last edited:
What troubles me is that almost every woman has a boyfriend. Where are they getting this unlimited supply of 6'+ Chads from? Do most Chads just gf multiple women?
I think so. They're sharing a few Chads.
Every Chad has his harem.
Of course foids get jealous and all that stuff and there are bitch fights. But they prefer to share Chad than having a normie exclusively to themselves.

Very common, see it all the time in real life and on social media. None of them are even fit

Very common, see it all the time in real life and on social media. None of them are even fit
Yep. I see it all the time too. I was one of the only losers in school who never had a gf. Even the other losers managed to get it. Only true losers are single for life. Even normies aren’t gonna be going on a 6+ month dry spell from what I’ve seen. I see many guys worse looking than me in relationships, and it’s not because they are betabuxx either, since they are high school age. It just further confirms the NTpill. Having autism ruins your chances as an average guy. Plus, without a social circle, you don’t have friends that can introduce you to girls in a non awkward way

Most normies go in and out of relationships but the foids never commit to them because theyre just normies.

Talk to any normie today, they might not be in a relationship right now but they have been in 1-4 in the past. So imo i believe all normies can get a gf, but its rare for them to find a caring long term gf.

It seems like it just sort of happens for normies. They don't even have to try. They just meet a girl they get along with and get together. It's such
an alien concept to me.

It seems like it just sort of happens for normies. They don't even have to try. They just meet a girl they get along with and get together. It's such
an alien concept to me.
Not really the point of my post

Not really the point of my post
Yeah, I agree that a lot of young normie guys are single now, I've saw that in college, too.
I just meant that the 47% that had had a woman, I wonder if they had to work really hard and bend over backwards, do all the stuff normies tell us to do, or if it wasn't a big deal and it just sort of happened.

Most normies have gf's

They often get them a bit later, though, not in HS

Most girls have to settle down with unattractive normies bc Chad doesn't want them, and they don't want to be single bc social status. which is good, bc foids should suffer

Most normies don't have GFs in high school. It increases in college like you observed, but most want to avoid relationships in college to mess around :feelsUgh:. Aside from that, I do believe normies are able to get into relationships once they leave college and establish themselves professionally.

Yeah, I agree that a lot of young normie guys are single now, I've saw that in college, too.
I just meant that the 47% that had had a woman, I wonder if they had to work really hard and bend over backwards, do all the stuff normies tell us to do, or if it wasn't a big deal and it just sort of happened.
Some were good looking tallfags, they obviously didnt had to do much. Some regular normies had a gf and even one turbo manlet who was shorter than me got a gf, no way he doesnt have to jestermax or has to put up with all her bullshit

I do believe normies are able to get into relationships once they leave college and establish themselves professionally.
How are they supposed to meet foids after school ? Most guys are gonna start working or get into an apprenticeship, they will have less energy and less time to go outside as often as they used to do in school. The only chance i see for them to ascend after college would be university, but most dont go to uni

If you only look at 18-29 year olds (which is reasonable since that's most of us - and older generations had a very different social landscape with less hypergamy). - 63% of men are SINGLE.

So 37% are in a relationship. A large portion of that 37% are going to HTNs - along with whatever fewer Chads that exist.

This all suggests to me that only 1 in 3 normie men are in a relationship. Meaning it is NOT the default.

I think the majority do or atleast are able to get casual sexual partners.
Definitely not.
Reasonable. Close to my 1 in 3 guess.
Then why did so many guys in my town never had a gf ?
That is starting to become normal. @UnwantedVirgin probably has sampling bias - single men usually stay home and play video games - so when he goes out and sees all these couples he doesn't realize it is not representative.
sampling bias. For example, you're not going to see me IRL because I rarely go out.

You have to factor in other things aswell, for example this was this chad in my class that I talked to a few times. Every girl had a crush on him, but he told me he simply didn't want a girlfriend, he was very busy and just didn't have time for one. Some people focus on their studies, some people just don't want one, some chads are gay etc.
Exceptions always exist. Also "not having time" is a cope, nobody is busy 24/7 with something. He was either gay or asexual

Exceptions always exist. Also "not having time" is a cope, nobody is busy 24/7 with something. He was either gay or asexual
He was quite busy, he had school, gym and part time job, he said he barely had any free time

an alien concept to me.
This. I see some users here trying to bring up that one pew research study of 60%+ men being single. But such surveys are insular, and have their constrained results based on a not a really large sample size, that I’m really not sure what to believe anymore. Furthermore, it didn’t really bring to light that sample size of men if they had ever had a partner in the first place, and thats a big difference between being an incel and an average guy having a dry spell. There’s also another survey that apparently shows the matters with different results: https://ifstudies.org/blog/theres-no-huge-gender-gap-in-being-single-among-young-adults

He was quite busy, he had school, gym and part time job, he said he barely had any free time
Again, no such thing as no time. If you really want something, you will find time for it. If you dont want something, then you will have a hundred excuses. That applies to pretty much everything

This. I see some users here trying to bring up that one pew research study of 60%+ men being single. But such surveys are insular, and have their constrained results based on a not a really large sample size, that I’m really not sure what to believe anymore. Furthermore, it didn’t really bring to light that sample size of men if they had ever had a partner in the first place, and thats a big difference between being an incel and an average guy having a dry spell. There’s also another survey that apparently shows the matters with different results: https://ifstudies.org/blog/theres-no-huge-gender-gap-in-being-single-among-young-adults
The studies that say that 60%+ of young men are single sounds realisic to me, as i said in my post only around 31% of guys in my class had a partner and the 47% of guys in College who had a partner often had at least one partner before already in highschool. I know its anecdotak evidence, but it compares to what i see online and it compares to what i see irl.

It's less common than it used to be but normies still manage to get into relationships just fine.

It's less common than it used to be but normies still manage to get into relationships just fine.
My observartions and the increasing rise of men talking about the rise of the male loneliness epidemic say otherwise

the increasing rise of men talking about the rise of the male loneliness epidemic say otherwise
Just because there's an increase in the number of people talking about something doesn't mean that it's true. There's also an increase in the number of people talking about the Earth being flat for that matter kek.

Just because there's an increase in the number of people talking about something doesn't mean that it's true. There's also an increase in the number of people talking about the Earth being flat for that matter kek.
While thats true, the guys who make these videos often talk about their own sexual failures

ltn incels
mtn maybe 2 fat ons a year and has to pay for a 100$ dinner
htn regular gf's but all beckies or below
chads get regular sex, slay all foids

Not that common. Good looking people or tall niggas get something. Rarely if ever you see oofy doofy situations.

Not that common. Good looking people or tall niggas get something. Rarely if ever you see oofy doofy situations.
Oofy Doofy is usually sub5. In talking about LTN-MTN looking guys

If you only look at 18-29 year olds (which is reasonable since that's most of us - and older generations had a very different social landscape with less hypergamy). - 63% of men are SINGLE.

So 37% are in a relationship. A large portion of that 37% are going to HTNs - along with whatever fewer Chads that exist.

This all suggests to me that only 1 in 3 normie men are in a relationship. Meaning it is NOT the default.

Definitely not.

Reasonable. Close to my 1 in 3 guess.

That is starting to become normal. @UnwantedVirgin probably has sampling bias - single men usually stay home and play video games - so when he goes out and sees all these couples he doesn't realize it is not representative.

sampling bias. For example, you're not going to see me IRL because I rarely go out.
I'm just going by people I've known via family and acquaintances over the years, all of them have had relationships apart from a very short guy.