Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How common are gymmaxed/athletic Ricecels?

H

hogswarsh

Greycel
Is it me, or are many Asians physically quite strong? I regularly visit a gym in Australia, and most of the heavy lifters seem to be Chinese, Korean or Viet. Ofc many Asian Australians I know in real life are stunted by their parents due to no exercise and constant studying growing up, but in general, it seems somewhat common at the gym to find really strong Asians. As someone who used to be really athletic, I feel like East Asians tend to be more fast twitch than white people (better in sprints, lifts and muscle gain).

Anecdotally, Indians and blacks seem the worst at pure strength/weightlifting related things, with whites in the middle and Chinese/Koreans/Meds at the top (consistent with olympic medals). Reverse this for long distance running.

Not talking about face, which isn't always great in ricecels. Purely talking about physical strength and genetic athleticism, are Asians actually that bad, or is it just due to studycels giving off that perception.

Last edited:
Doesnt matter, face, height and dick is what matters for mogging. From what i know bodybuilding champions are usually white and black. In running black people always win.

They are quite strong relative to their sizes, but they are not the strongest people

Doesnt matter, face, height and dick is what matters for mogging. From what i know bodybuilding champions are usually white and black. In running black people always win.