Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How comfortable I used to be with my subhumanity

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Back in my blue pilled days I used to think since I had decent eye coloring, relatively lean, and decent height for my country I was fine. I used to be to go out in public anywhere without a care and even in college I used sometimes walk the longway so I can check out some foids. Now that I realize how recessed and asymmetrical my face looks I cringe at thinking I was a normie. It all makes sense now I was often ignored or got weird looks. Looking back now there where signs I should have caught on but my coping was too strong. Now that I know my place in the world I stay out the way until the day I ascend.

Same bro, welcome to the forum btw.

I was like this 2 years back, thinking girls were checking me out jfl.

lol i really used to think whenever girls looked at me that they were checking me out or wanting me to approach me. I was always scared to approach but i know that if i did approach I would have been here way earlier. took me a while to find out how ugly and un needed i am.

It's incredible how well i was coping

I was fucked up

Back in my blue pilled days I used to think since I had decent eye coloring, relatively lean, and decent height for my country I was fine. I used to be to go out in public anywhere without a care and even in college I used sometimes walk the longway so I can check out some foids. Now that I realize how recessed and asymmetrical my face looks I cringe at thinking I was a normie. It all makes sense now I was often ignored or got weird looks. Looking back now there where signs I should have caught on but my coping was too strong. Now that I know my place in the world I stay out the way until the day I ascend.

Would you say that the blackpill destroyed your " confident " or it was for the better to know the truth , ?

I remember a country song that went...

"She don't know that she's beautiful..." Or something like that.

Anyway, i also used to think i was gl! Boy was i wrong! I never noticed the mm's of bone that made me a freak!

[email protected]

Would you say that the blackpill destroyed your " confident " or it was for the better to know the truth , ?

I was never confident I always knew i was never chad but I was coping that I could turn things around. The black pill utterly destroyed me that my life would be drastically different if I was had a few mm of bone. It’s hard to say living in the blue pill world is good as they say ignorant is bliss but at least know that I know the truth I Dan do something about it. I definitely have to get surgery. But looking back it’s almost suifuel how much I miss.

I remember thinking I was average looking. Oh boy, oh boy how wrong I was.

I used to think I was good looking but my health problems were the only thing holding me back. I still think I’m average looking, but every time I post my picture I get rated a 3/10. A woman that rated me told me to “focus on your personality” which basically means I’m not attractive physically. It’s over buddy boyos.